Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

We deserve to go down!!!

I went along to vent my spleen at Delia and the board at the final whistle tonight...

I stood outside of the main entrance and shouted Smith Out and Sack the board!!!

Not one person stopped to either join in or disagree with me... 

In my opinion it is this apathy amongst the paying public that Delia & Co rely upon to keep them where they are (driving this club in to the ground)...

99% of our fans deserve relegation...everything I saw tonight made me feel sick... it is a very sad state of affairs... Does anybody at this club have any fight left in them???

There are large numbers of people who say that they want changes on the board to happen... so lets see some action then guys!!!  [:@]`

[quote user="Smudger"]

I went along to vent my spleen at Delia and the board at the final whistle tonight...

I stood outside of the main entrance and shouted Smith Out and Sack the board!!!

In my opinion it is this apathy amongst the paying public that Delia & Co rely upon to keep them where they are (driving this club in to the ground)...

99% of our fans deserve relegation...everything I saw tonight made me feel sick... it is a very sad state of affairs... Does anybody at this club have any fight left in them???

There are large numbers of people who say that they want changes on the board to happen... so lets see some action then guys!!!  [:@]`

[/quote]

I saw Drury, Colin, Doc, Safri and HUx fighting for the club tonight - and they were the better team.

I dont see large numbert of people wanting a change - I see a large number of posting fans extremely anxious about the low morale and lack of team spirit in teh club and worried about where it is going to take us;  but I dont agree with your view so I am not going to join you;  mind you I wont fight you nor insult you either.

So who is going to come in with a miracle investment to bale the club out once you''ve sacked the board, then?Find us a Milan Mandaric with a spare £20m to invest in the club, and I think you''d have a whole lot of support. But in reality, what would happen if the board left tomorrow? Unfortunately, as we all know, football is all about business these days, and if you have no chairman and no board of directors, who is going to run the club? I''m not trying to pick a fight with you here, just interested in hearing what your plans are to back up your point of view.

I''m surprised that most supporters seem to display such apathy towards the Board considering how quick we all were to turn on Worthington.  It is now obvious that the clubs position is the result of the Boards mismanagement of the club.  Since Worthington''s sacking in October there has been a deafening silence from Delia, and Imo, her statement at the AGM that she was open to offers for her share of the football club just highlights that she in no longer interested in NCFC.

There must be somebody out there with the money top buy the club, and, the sooner this Board are gone the better!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

99% of us deserve relegation?  Wow you know how to win friends and influence people.

Let me guess, the 1% who dont deserve it, is you. Muppet.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I you think we deserve to go down after that performance you were obviously not at the game.

I walked past the main entrance on the way home and never heard or saw any protest. Maybe you gave up too easily.

It could be apathy why no-one joined you, as you suggest. Or there again it might be that everyone thinks you are just plain wrong and that protesting at this time would be the worst thing that could happen to the club. Even you admit Sudger you are very much in the minority. Maybe you should ask yourself why that is.

This post is dross!

Of course we don''t deserve to go down.

There is lot''s of doom and gloom but after a pretty good performance with most players giving their best shot there is also a fair amount of optimism.

Cheer up, and i''ll do my bit by posting a link to a guinea pig gallery site where my current avatar is hosted, it puts a smile on my face.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/163/372345341_e0f275dc09_o.jpg

I was standing outside the main enterance for about 10 mins after the game finnished, waiting to pick up my son who was a ball boy. There was a bloke stood there shouting that he wanted the Board to be sacked. He stood there completetly on his own and everyone completely ignored him in the way that people ignore children having a tantrum by the sweet counter in Tesco`s. Most people thought he was waiting to be picked up by his carer.Oh dear me!

Bad result, but with a patched up side and at a time when certain so-called supporters are berating the quality of some of the team I think they did remarkably well last night. Those who can see the reality of the situation are of course concerned, but also realise that nothing will be gained right now by this constant abuse directed at the managemnt and PG. Maybe there are some hidden agendas at work here as some of the stuff on this Board recently defies belief.

well i was pleased with the peformance and think if we had of had earnie up there we would of stuck away a couple of the chances. its when your not creating anything when you need to worry, and i also thought hux was exellent and commited and the team  got stuck in and wanted to win, and Martin got on  and looked, sharp yes disapointed with the result but not with the peformance, obviousley hughes and thorne were xxxx but its what we come to expect from them and when we have (hopefully) new signings and players back from injury and suspension these muppets wont be playing anyway, and to say we deserve to be relegated what for? spending money to watch them week in week out, buying shirts, near on filling the stadium every week??? yea such bad supportes arent we.

norwich fans 2007 style amaze me, we have one good performance since churchill was a choirboy and its enough to make us safe, if we listen to some of you lot.

WE LOST against nine men, we dont win when we play bad, we dont win when we play good, in fact we are not winning at all. Grants record is horrendous check it out he is useless. What we have spent in january is a joke, we probably have a bigger drinks bill each season, entertaining bigwigs in the boardroom.

this board has sent us all dizzy with spin, they must have tony blair as advisor, he has got away with being all talk and blaming the last regime.I am sick to death of the BS coming out of CR and all these, TRUE fans telling me it will be alright. Well some of us called this situation months ago and were flamed for it, welcome to the real world people, the nightmare has just begun.

by your starting post smudger you actually believe that 99.99568% of

the supporters thier deserve to go down.  That is every one except

"your good self".

"Not one person stopped to either join in or disagree with me"

When you see a weird individual standing on his own shouting at a wall it seems perfectly normal behaviour to either:

1/   Walk very fast in the other direction

2/   Call for an ambulance

Perhaps you should be thankful that you''re not in the nut house this morning!

[quote user="ricky knight"]

norwich fans 2007 style amaze me, we have one good performance since churchill was a choirboy and its enough to make us safe, if we listen to some of you lot.

WE LOST against nine men, we dont win when we play bad, we dont win when we play good, in fact we are not winning at all. Grants record is horrendous check it out he is useless. What we have spent in january is a joke, we probably have a bigger drinks bill each season, entertaining bigwigs in the boardroom.

this board has sent us all dizzy with spin, they must have tony blair as advisor, he has got away with being all talk and blaming the last regime.I am sick to death of the BS coming out of CR and all these, TRUE fans telling me it will be alright. Well some of us called this situation months ago and were flamed for it, welcome to the real world people, the nightmare has just begun.

[/quote]

Whatever guys, like I haven''t been right about other things that you have all slapped me down for hey?  [N]

You are the most apathetic bunch of fans in this country and anybody with an ounce of sense is starting to realise that is exactly what this board relies upon to keep them in charge of our club.  Any other team in the country and they would of been long gone!!!

Ricky is the only one here to really make sense out of the current situation...  Much more of this apathy by the fans and we will not only go down but will be struggling to avoid relegation in Div 1 (Div 3) next year playing in a half empty ground too!!!  [Y]

The apathy of the fans who are all to welcome to give this board chance, after chance, after chance is as much to blame for this as anybody within the club itself  [:@]

[quote user="Smudger"]Whatever guys, like I haven''t been right about other things that you have all slapped me down for hey?  [N]

You are the most apathetic bunch of fans in this country and anybody with an ounce of sense is starting to realise that is exactly what this board relies upon to keep them in charge of our club.  Any other team in the country and they would of been long gone!!!

Ricky is the only one here to really make sense out of the current situation...  Much more of this apathy by the fans and we will not only go down but will be struggling to avoid relegation in Div 1 (Div 3) next year playing in a half empty ground too!!!  [Y]

The apathy of the fans who are all to welcome to give this board chance, after chance, after chance is as much to blame for this as anybody within the club itself  [:@]

[/quote][quote user="Coelho"]So who is going to come in with a miracle

investment to bale the club out once you''ve sacked the board, then?Find

us a Milan Mandaric with a spare £20m to invest in the club, and I

think you''d have a whole lot of support. But in reality, what would

happen if the board left tomorrow? Unfortunately, as we all know,

football is all about business these days, and if you have no chairman

and no board of directors, who is going to run the club? I''m not trying

to pick a fight with you here, just interested in hearing what your

plans are to back up your point of view.[/quote]Fancy actually backing your views up with some ideas, instead of slagging everyone off?

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Smudger"]Whatever guys, like I haven''t been right about other things that you have all slapped me down for hey?  [N]

[/quote][quote user="Coelho"]So who is going to come in with a miracle investment to bale the club out once you''ve sacked the board, then?Find us a Milan Mandaric with a spare £20m to invest in the club, and I think you''d have a whole lot of support. But in reality, what would happen if the board left tomorrow? Unfortunately, as we all know, football is all about business these days, and if you have no chairman and no board of directors, who is going to run the club? I''m not trying to pick a fight with you here, just interested in hearing what your plans are to back up your point of view.[/quote]Fancy actually backing your views up with some ideas, instead of slagging everyone off?[/quote]

Have backed them up loads of times...  Mandaric and Souness (amongst others) are still available...  and if Delia & Co really wanted to sell up then she would be contacting these guys...

Infact as I have stated before she should be approaching people like that off her own back and beating down their doors with a  stick!!!!

Insulting people what a great way to get people to listen to your point of view! If you mean what you say and you want us to stop being ''apathetic'' and join you in your one man quest to remove the board don''t you think you''d have greater success if you used reasoned arguments instaed of hysterical rants and insults?

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Insulting people what a great way to get people to listen to your point of view! If you mean what you say and you want us to stop being ''apathetic'' and join you in your one man quest to remove the board don''t you think you''d have greater success if you used reasoned arguments instaed of hysterical rants and insults?
[/quote]

Show me where I have insulted anybody?

All I have stated is fact... the apathy of our fans is allowing Delia & Co to destroy this club....  that is my opinion!!!

Disagree with me if you like... tell me in a polite way that you disagree and why you disagree.

You have not adressed the points that I have made? 

Although I must conclude that you are either...

(A)  In support of Delia & the current board and happy with what is curently happening at the club?

or

(B)  You are one of the apathetic fans that I speak of, who are prepared to sit idly by while rome burns?

Which one is it SAY HELLO TO THE ANGELS???

That is all I am asking!!!

Credit where it is due Smudger has tried to take action on his own regarding getting rid of the board,  where his approach falls down is trying to enrol what he describes as "apathetic supporters", what he should be doing is targeting like minded individuals. I got attacked by Cluck for asking what action  those supporters who want the board out were going to undertake (other than venting their spleen on this and other message boards), but the fact remains that no answer to this question was ever given. Maybe it is time that those fans that have such an issue with the way that the club is being run to do something constructive such as mobilising themselves into some sort of fans pressure group, because to be quite honest about it is a totally pointless exercise and easy option to attack fellow fans on this message board if you are not prepared to do something about it yourself.  

[quote user="big dick sanchez"]

We''re doomed!  Satan cooks amongst us! 

All you sheep will be like lambs to the slaughter, mark my words..... blub.

[/quote]

ahahahahaHAAAHAAAHAAAA! ''Children of the Corn''.

We deserve to go down?  99%, ok so hands up who on here, the 1% think we deserve to go down? 

Not me for sure, heck, all us fans have ever done is support the club through good times and bad, whether that is by buying shirts, being members, season ticket holders, N&P accounts, shares, or by listening on the radio.

Is it our fault as fans that bad choices and decisions have been made by the club and manager?  Is it the fans fault that the players have no passion on the pitch?  Of course not.

The definition of the word used on here '' apathetic'' is  having or showing little or no feeling or emotion  and having little or no interest or concern .  That certainly counts me out, I have feelings and emotions, and I have interest and concern of what is going on.

We all at times wonder what exactly is happening to our club, the board and the manager.  We despair at some of the decisions of the whirling dervish of a manager we have.  And I for one am growing weary of the board and how quiet it is at the moment, they won''t address the problems at the club head on, they issue accounts that only an accountant can make head nor tale of. 

So why do we stick with and support the CLUB, (not the Board), because we are fans, true fans.  The word Fan means an enthusiastic devotee (as of a sport or a performing art) usually as a spectator and an ardent admirer or enthusiast.  We have been with Norwich through hard times and through good [:)]

If we go down, we go down, simple really.  You either get on the ride and stay there, or you can get off.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Smudger"]Whatever guys, like I haven''t been right about other things that you have all slapped me down for hey?  [N]

[/quote][quote user="Coelho"]So who is going to come in with a miracle investment to bale the club out once you''ve sacked the board, then?Find us a Milan Mandaric with a spare £20m to invest in the club, and I think you''d have a whole lot of support. But in reality, what would happen if the board left tomorrow? Unfortunately, as we all know, football is all about business these days, and if you have no chairman and no board of directors, who is going to run the club? I''m not trying to pick a fight with you here, just interested in hearing what your plans are to back up your point of view.[/quote]Fancy actually backing your views up with some ideas, instead of slagging everyone off?[/quote]

Have backed them up loads of times...  Mandaric and Souness (amongst others) are still available...  and if Delia & Co really wanted to sell up then she would be contacting these guys...

Infact as I have stated before she should be approaching people like that off her own back and beating down their doors with a  stick!!!!

[/quote]What, the same Souness whose bid for Wolves was described by the club as ''considerably lower'' than any other offer they''d had? And the same Mandaric who is currently on the verge of sealing a takeover of Leicester? Personally I''d much rather the current board stayed in charge than sell out to Souness. He''s hardly Mr Popular in football, is he? And if Mandaric doesn''t take over at Leicester, I''d be delighted if the club talked to him, I think he''d be fantastic for us. But if the Leicester takeover goes through, who are these ''others'' that you speak of?

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

I was standing outside the main enterance for about 10 mins after the game finnished, waiting to pick up my son who was a ball boy. There was a bloke stood there shouting that he wanted the Board to be sacked. He stood there completetly on his own and everyone completely ignored him in the way that people ignore children having a tantrum by the sweet counter in Tesco`s. Most people thought he was waiting to be picked up by his carer.Oh dear me!

[/quote]

He didn''t have a ''Chelsea Smile'' did he, thefutureisyellow?.

Sorry Smudger but you gotta laugh at this haha! I really don''t understand quite why you have it in for the board so badly, I can understand that the team haven''t been at their best but you seem to be almost ''unhinged'' when it comes to the matter of DS in particular, it''s like you actually have a personal vendetta with Delia or something, you were not sacked as a  sous chef from canary catering were you???. I find the line that 99% of Norwich fans deserve to be relegated quite sad and insulting really, and doesn''t look good on yourself or your ''cause''. Bottom line is I asked you on another thread what you thought of last nights PERFORMANCE, was there any EFFORT from the players? That''s what should concern fans - if the players aren''t giving it a shot, and it''s quite evident from the reviews on here that they DID last night. What Delia and Michael were up to does not bother me, hopefully they were cheering on the team with the 1% minority that deserve to stay up.......