Sign in to follow this  
Hayden

We are one injury away from relegation........

Only signing one striker (cheapo option and not exactly goal machine Brown) was a huge error.

And if we need Dublin up front, then sign a bloody centre back, not let one go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no, I don''t who we should have signed before you all go WHO? WHO? WHO? as I am not a manager searching the leagues (I''ll say Rooney and Terry if you like) 

My point is that to survive we need to score goals, we are leaking like a sieve at one end so you have to bang em in at the other end. Earnies out, Dublin is likely to be needed at the back, Jarvis not given a chance, McVeigh can''t be arsed, Etuhu can''t score, Saf bless him can''t either, Thorne....nuff said, so we are in the S**t. 

If Hucks is injured (god help us) then as the Wolves game showed, we are going to lose games or draw games we need and should win. He is the only player who can create or score goals for us. The new signings might steady us up but I can''t see both of them contributing 6 or 7 goals from midfield can you? oh yeah, and Crofty couldn''t hit the net if he ran between the posts and threw himeslf at it

Hucks is the messiah, a very naughty boy or not, and he needs broad shoulders because without him we are down  

[quote user="Hayden"]

Only signing one striker (cheapo option and not exactly goal machine Brown) was a huge error.

[/quote]

We shouldn''t have signed Brown at all? :)

If we get an injury, then it would be time to consider an expensive loan signing.  Have you seen the going rate for decent loanees ?  250k for a player West Brom were interested in, Grant has been quoted 200k too.I believe our position is more flexible that you suggest, if far from ideal.

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="Hayden"]

[/quote]

We shouldn''t have signed Brown at all? :)

[/quote]

why? come on, I want a reason for that.