Sign in to follow this  
Cobain18

If we had fully fit squad what team would u pick?

Marshall

Colin                        Shacks                Dublin                   Drury

Chadwick                Safri                    Fozzy                   Lappin

Earnie                  Hucks

[quote user="Cobain18"]

Marshall

Colin                        Shacks                Dublin                   Drury

[/quote]

would be my stating 11 aswell

Is Croft better than Chadwick?  I''d probably have Brown starting up front and then use Huckerby as an impact player when everyone is knackered.

OTBC!

Chunky

The same but wuith Croft on the right;  he is frustrating at the mo but well worth perservering with while it impossible to say teh chadwick is better.

Etuhu on the other hand simply has not got what it takes to play for 90 mins at the mo so we should give fozzy a chance 

[quote user="Cobain18"]

Marshall

[/quote]

cant argue with that team... Croft wouldnt play.. he needs to do more than just run up and down the line... putting in a meaningful cross might be a start!

jas :)

Being left-footed, shouldn''t Shacks play on the left side of defense? Also, it''s hard to say yet whether Fotheringham and Lappin will form part of our ''best'' team. If Lappin really is a skillful left winger with a good cross then that certainly bodes well and maybe he will play that position better than Hucks. We''ll just have to wait to see whether Fotheringham will prove any better than Robinson or Etuhu. I really hope so. I really hope Chadwick will prove a decent player too, but I have no idea what his most effective position is yet. I''m cautiously optimistic about our chances of improving, but things often look better on paper than they do on the pitch.

Looking forward to Saturday, but am concerned about our defensive situation. OTBC!!!!

Whoops; just spotted my typo as I hit the ''send'' button. Should''ve been ''defence'' rather than ''defense''.

D''oh!

Marshall        Colin     Dublin     ShacksChadwick     Safri     Fozzy     Lippon                        Hucks            Brown     Earnshaw

[quote user="Cobain18"]

Marshall

[/quote]

i think your spot on with that mate.

[quote user="Cobain18"]

Marshall

[/quote]Yep looks good.About the formation, I keep thinking Safri should play a defensive midfield role - sit in front of the back four and not venture too far forward. Previous games it doesn''t seem that Etuhu/Safri/Robison/anyone were specifically assigned to that role, maybe they were all meant to cover it?