Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

wolves hit a new low - gary breen appeal

they want his ban reduced from 3 to 1..... it was a disgraceful tackle and would be an outrage if he succedded

What made me laugh was that I read that on the BBC site, and they said that they were beaten 1-0 by Norwich and already 1-0 down when he got sent off.

Got it all arse about face didn''t they.

[quote user="Dan Parker"]

What made me laugh was that I read that on the BBC site, and they said that they were beaten 1-0 by Norwich and already 1-0 down when he got sent off.

Got it all arse about face didn''t they.

[/quote]

someone wants Sacking for that! thats a howler and a half!

jas :)

[quote user="Philip Ellis"]they want his ban reduced from 3 to 1..... it was a disgraceful tackle and would be an outrage if he succedded[/quote]

I agree whole heartedly. They want the offence changed.. I think GBH would be more in line with the tackle. -

It makes me sick to see forwards kicking the goalkeeper (well leaving their foot in the way) and getting penalties and the keeper dismissed when this sort of tackle gets just a free kick when the whole team can then get behind the ball. 

IT JUST ISN''T FOOTBALL

Not sure it was violent but it was as cynical as you get and very reminiscent of what happen very regularly in the 80s when only a yellow card was given.   Without a 3 mach ban where is the deterrent?

[quote user="ridgeman"]He should have been banned for longer the tackle had nothing to do with football more to do with cynical violence and it would appear that Wolves support this - coupled with the tacle on Huckerby after four minutes and the upending of Croft at the end of the game.[/quote]

This is the sort of actions that we should be getting rid of out of football.