Sign in to follow this  
Jonnyboy

So what's the team to beat Leeds?

Everything is fine now Smudger....We''ve had a great transfer window and Peter has unearthed some real gems at genuine knockdown prices.....apparently................Ick! [+o(]

As that famous song goes......"Everything is beautiful...in it''s own way....like a starry summer night...a snow covered winters'' day".........I''m just soooooooo happy that I''ve gone and wet my silly old pants again!...................Party!!! [<:o)]Party!!! [<:o)]Party!!! [<:o)]

Cluck, what has this got to do with this thread - you are an absolutely shameless attention seeker. You ought to grow up, this is the behaviour of a spoiled six year old who isn''t getting enough attention at his birthday party. I''m not joking, it is uncannily similar.

[quote user="Canary02"][quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

Everything is fine now Smudger....We''ve had a great transfer window and Peter has unearthed some real gems at genuine knockdown prices.....apparently................[+o(]

As that famous song goes......"Everything is beautiful...in it''s own way....like a starry summer night...a snow covered winters'' day".........I''m just soooooooo happy that I''ve gone and wet my silly old pants again!...................[<:o)][<:o)][<:o)]

[/quote]

Must you hijack every thread?

[/quote]

Whatever Delia can do....so can I........[;)]

Da da....

Marshall

Colin           Dublin         Doc

Croft              Safri            Etuhu          Lappin

Fotheringham

Hux

Brown

Hughes, Martin, Jarvis, Gallacher, Eagle

I reckon Dublin will start somehow. Maybe via crutches. I say we go for it... ...but then I''m cr@p at Football Manager... [:(]

Me thinks it''ll be

Marshall

Hughes        Doc           Dublin       Lappin

Croft           Safri          Etuhu         Hucks

Fozzie

Brown

Assuming that suspensions and injuries are as I expect them to be.

Potentially quite a decent side. I expect Hucks to give Leeds a battering.

Marshall

Hughes        Shackell           Dublin       Lappin

Croft           Safri          Fozzy        Hucks

Brown        Martin

Ultimatly the defensive choice will depend on whos fit for the game, but that is who I''d ideally pick

Just realised that Shackell is a definate no, so opps! personally I''d rather play Spillane in front of Doc. Also I just saw this posted on the club website today:"But we will make up for it. We will bring people in. We''ve still got guys who I think can help us win the game." - Granthttp://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Match/MatchPreview/0,,10355~974523,00.htmlmake of it what you will but I smell a defender(s) loan signing

macdougall''s perm"

Everything is fine now Smudger....We''ve had a great transfer window and Peter has unearthed some real gems at genuine knockdown prices.....apparently................Ick! [+o(]

As that famous song goes......"Everything is beautiful...in it''s own way....like a starry summer night...a snow covered winters'' day".........I''m just soooooooo happy that I''ve gone and wet my silly old pants again!...................Party!!! [<:o)]Party!!! [<:o)]Party!!! [<:o)]

Cluck, what has this got to do with this thread - you are an absolutely shameless asylum seeker. You ought to throw up, this is the behaviour of a very intelligent 30 year old who should immediately be made Chairman of this football club. I''m not joking, it is me who wears ladies dresses.......

If you want to sleep with me Perm....you''ll have to get in the queue like everyone else.....Such flattery will get you no-where I promise you.........[Z][Z]

Thorne

My mum                    my cat                      Flo Jo                   Shergar

Sam Fox            Chuckle brother 1         Chuckle brother 2

Delia            Peter Grant                Eddie Grant         

Subs: Sporty Spice,   Pingu,  Catherine Zeta Jones,   Humpty Dumpty,  Noel Edmonds

.............According to a source.

I personally cant wait to see humpty come on for the last ten and score the winner with a thumping header....

Anyway goodnight and sweet dreams.

I cant believe how few people even have Ryan Jarvis on the bench.  Has he really dropped down the pecking order that much from the lad who was going to be a big star!!!

[quote user="apprentice"]

I cant believe how few people even have Ryan Jarvis on the bench.  Has he really dropped down the pecking order that much from the lad who was going to be a big star!!!

[/quote]

Really? Is it that hard to believe?

I think it''s become fairly obvious that he''s never going to cut it at this level and that the club probably made him out to be something he''s not.

I know some people will argue that he''s had limited opportunities etc but I''m pretty sure that''s because the managers and coaching staff have looked at him and realised he''s not up to it.

Marshall

Colin  Doc  Spillane  Lappin

Croft  Safri  Etuhu  Fotheringham

Brown    Hux

Subs Gallagher, Hughes, McVeigh, Thorne, Martin

This assuming that neither Dublin or Shacks are fit. I''m sure I read somewhere that Fotheringham can play left side. If not then Hughes on the left and Fotheringham in the middle instead of Etuhu. Can''t let Lappin play at left back with Hux in front, it could finish his City Career before it has started!

[quote user="apprentice"]

[/quote]

He''s had opportunities and other than one goal three ears ago he''s done nothing. Frustrating, but he''s not good enough to take the club any further.