Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

England Squad

looks like old greeno did the right thing moving to west ham to help his international career......

dropped after getting hammered, team in a mess and left out of the new england squad. DOH

England (squad):
Robinson (Tottenham), Foster (Watford), Kirkland (Wigan);

Foster may make it as he is still young, but Kirkland shouldnt be anywhere near the squad having been consistently poor this season.   James and Murray are both better keepers and Green better than both of those.   Interesting to see that while Curbs favours Carroll the wet Sham fans have been calling for Green during games.

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]

looks like old greeno did the right thing moving to west ham to help his international career......

dropped after getting hammered, team in a mess and left out of the new england squad. DOH

England (squad):
Robinson (Tottenham), Foster (Watford), Kirkland (Wigan);

[/quote]

Whereas if he''d stayed????

Why the sour grapes we had 10 good years from a loyal player who had ambition.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Foster may make it as he is still young, but Kirkland shouldnt be anywhere near the squad having been consistently poor this season.   James and Murray are both better keepers and Green better than both of those.   Interesting to see that while Curbs favours Carroll the wet Sham fans have been calling for Green during games.

[/quote]

Are you saying Rob Green is a better keeper than David James??

add ons, as far as I know both Green and Ashton has add ons for International games. Shame they both got injured!

what i meant was that he jumped for the 1st club that came in, he didnt wait for a better club.

i heard rumours that the addons for green and ashton were cancelled as compensation for signing grant

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]

what i meant was that he jumped for the 1st club that came in, he didnt wait for a better club.

i heard rumours that the addons for green and ashton were cancelled as compensation for signing grant

[/quote]

Well West Ham are what you''d call a big club, in the grand scheme of things. Green isn''t up to big 4 standard so West Ham isn''t a bad move at all.