Sign in to follow this  
nycanary

CANARIES WORLD -- Why the pathetic highlights?

Can anyone shed some light on why the highlights for our matches on Canaries World are so awful?  Take the Wolves match for example -- we see their goal, the sending offs and not ONE single norwich chance in a match where we had them by the bucketful.  Is there some legal restriction here coz if not, whoever edits this thing needs to get a new job.For those of us living abroad its our only way to watch any Norwich action.  It would be nice if we could actually get some value for our money.

Hear hear! I subscribe to it and I know we have had a big run of defeats. I would also like to see a bit more of our good points in the highlights as what we see at the moment is rubbish.Pull your fingers out CanriesWorld or lose my money.

Canaries World was not working again...

I recall someone said the club official always look at this board, please tell them the overseas fans were not happy, not the first time the LIVE COMMENTARY WAS NOT WORKING!!!!

[quote user="nycanary"]Can anyone shed some light on why the highlights for our matches on Canaries World are so awful? 

[/quote]

Because no matter how you look at it, highlights of crap are by definition also crap.