Sign in to follow this  
philbuzz

Commentry

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Don''t think there is one to be honest. Has to be Canaries World...[/quote]Even the CanariesWorld commentary isn''t working tongiht! Does anyone know the Premium TV email to forward complaints to?

[quote user="Canary Boy"][quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Don''t think there is one to be honest. Has to be Canaries World...[/quote]

Even the CanariesWorld commentary isn''t working tongiht! Does anyone know the Premium TV email to forward complaints to?
[/quote] Poor ... very poor!

Thanks all, first class!  I was a member of canaries world till saturday, I couldn''t get commentary,emailed them 3 times, they got back to me on tuesday!! If it wasn''t on radio norfolk site I would have missed it! They even accused my p.c of being knackered but they have refunded me my subscription though.

My radio commentary is working fine tonight, have to say so far the Wolves ''keeper Matt Murray has kept them in the game tonight.

Hi

Carleton Canaries

Thanks for the link but that doesn''t work either. I can get the Wolves commentary tonight through the CanariesWorld subscription but it''s not the same as listenig to Roy Waller and Neil Adams.

[quote user="keith sizer"]try radio norfolk. go through the radio links on www.bbc.co.uk

Come on City![/quote]Hi Keith.....the BBC cuts the commentary through Radio Norfolk just before the game starts. You can only get Radio norfolk commentary via the radio if you live in the area, not online.

My Canaries world keeps cutting out, what a load of crap!!!! Anyone else''s the thing is a con anyway! I pay my BBC licence but cant get it through there!!!!

[quote user="Alex"]

My radio commentary is working fine tonight, have to say so far the Wolves ''keeper Matt Murray has kept them in the game tonight.

[/quote] Yes but you can''t get it on the net. I can''t get radio Norfolk in Northampton unfortunately!

My radio commentary is coming and going tonight, which is a disgrace for 3.99 a month.  You can''t get radio norfolk online during the game, am I right?  Ironically can get the Wolves comentary, but living in Notts I have a soft spot for a bit of Narfuk Squit, and get all nostalgic getting the local half-times, also how will I cope without Canary Call...

This is awful. Getting  tones followed by "connecting" & "framing" messages, but no commentary since just before HT. Driving me nuts.

Ironically the Canaries World commentary cut out literally as soon as I posted that last message haha! Wolves one works though.

i would be happy with ANY commentary right now.

Wheres the Wolves commentary? online anywhere??

[quote user="Alex"]

Ironically the Canaries World commentary cut out literally as soon as I posted that last message haha! Wolves one works though.

[/quote]

and now we''re 1-0 down...

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="Alex"]

[/quote] Yes but you can''t get it on the net. I can''t get radio Norfolk in Northampton unfortunately![/quote]I live in Northampton you can get radio norfolk on saturdays.But only very faintly in the week tends to fade on saturdays in the second half but you can make it out i have had to today as canaries world went tits up again.