Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Celia Sutton

Norwich v Leeds thread

Half time, and going by the radio admittedly, so far yet another contender for "Most boring game of the season"

There''s only one way we''re going if we lose this, and I''d love to see the KTF brigade defend it.

chris martin on for chris brown... 70 mins gone

brown didnt have the best of games apparently, hughes on for croft

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

I''d love to see the KTF brigade defend it.

[/quote]I thought Worthy had gone? Maybe I was wrong... has this all been a dream?

What relevance is that?!

Fantastic get in! How did Chris Martin play anyone?? i''d love a detailed summary of his performance cheers

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Half time, and going by the radio admittedly, so far yet another contender for "Most boring game of the season"

There''s only one way we''re going if we lose this, and I''d love to see the KTF brigade defend it.

[/quote]

Why don''t you try to stay positive a little more Alex? It will stand in good stead in the bigger picture.

Yes I think I heard Alex mumble something like this "... typical Norwich, can''t even lose properly, its all the KTFer''s fault... mumble mumble ... if we only had some consistency we could lose every game... shhhhreeech... I blame Peter Grant and his magic wand [borrowed from Wiz I believe? ed]... with all these mcfootie players, we''ll be relegated to the SPL..."

Great result, encouraging display by our new boys it seems.

Unfortunately for us "stay at homes" yet another frustrating awful commentary from Roy (bless him).

Still glad the supporters in the ground got something to cheer about for their money.

Come on City let this be the start of a long winning run.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[/quote]

Why don''t you try to stay positive a little more Alex? It will stand in good stead in the bigger picture.

[/quote] Foot in the mouth time

[quote user="Kolin Kob"]

[quote user="HÃ¥kon"]danny crow has scored for peterborough[/quote]

who cares?

[/quote]

You do, obviously, otherwise you wouldnt have bothered to reply.

well today went almost as well as possible, up a place (admittedly on goals scored), 2 points further from the drop zone, only 2 points behind ipswich with a game in hand.Only results that went against was QPR won, but the burnley are only 1 pt ahead now, also southend drew.btw I know 16th isn''t good, but given the position on friday its about as good as possible, with realistic results in all matches.