Sign in to follow this  
USAcanary

Its Sunderland

As i said before we only need 3 wins and a draw as I don`t think any team will get more than 80 points for third.
The math is simple, every game we win we elliminate 2 teams who can realistically catch us.
Even though teams won today because we won it makes our position even stronger, most have run out of games.
All the playoff teams play each other which is something the people who are saying 5 wins are not looking at.
Lets hope for lots of draws.

It looks like its only realistically Sunderland who can upset us.

I just hope we have it all wrapped up before we go to the SOL.

I just checked the Sunderland fixtures and reckon it could be tight - realistically they could
get 19 points. (Final total 84)
millwall (H) win
Wimbledon (A) win
Sheff Utd (H) win
Ipsw (A) Draw (scummers could do us a favour here)
W Brom (H) Draw
Palace (A) Loss
Wigan (A) Draw
Crewe (H) Win
Norwich (H) Draw
Burnley (A) Win
4 more city wins and we will be there - dont see any other teams threatening now!

That is if the FA and Sunderland agree to swap a place in the FA cup final for three points in the league - so your calculations are slightly awry.

While I agree that we should be home with four more wins - only Sunderland (92), Millwall (87) and Wigan (86) can get more points than the 85 that would put us on it aint over till the fat lady sings and your predictions seem to start with a flourish and then hopefully tail off!

hi ; i think the millwall home match refers to fa cup tie so no points there,also prefere our run in compared to theres , prem here we come

The Millwall game is the FA Cup Semi Final and therefore they will not get 3 points.
I still think that we need another 12 points.