Sign in to follow this  
SM

Martin better than Brown?

different players - could possibly work well together and create chances for each other.  brown is a battler and impresses on that score, also has vision.  martin is a very confident boy - plays like somebody who knows they are blessed with talent.  both have potential - and therein lies the rub for city - with earnie out, we lack an experienced finisher.  can this pairing score enough goals for us? even with hucks up front - can we match earnies goal rate?brown will get better and stronger - we need to be patient with him - my concern for this season is that when sunderland came here - their front 2 (including brown) were comfortably contained by doc and shacks - although he tried hard on saturday, brown never really got the better of the leeds back line.  as grant said when he came here, he''s raw,  and hopefully will get better.i''d say martin at 18 possibly has greater potential to develop becuase of his age, but just like jarvis and hendo, these young boys sometimes don''t train on.  having said that, i think martin already is better than jarvis and hendo on what we''ve seen so far.  can''t wait to see how he develops.