In one post you say " I went along to vent my spleen at Delia and the board at the final whistle tonight.." and in another you state "I have refused to give this board any more of my money and backing since October 2005..."

Now either you were at the game v Wolves without paying to get in or one of these statements is a lie.

Which Is it???

Maybe he never went in and was waiting outside the ground for Cluck and thought he would rant while he was waiting??

Would that be Carrow Road or Dean Court though... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe Fratton Park!

Where were ya Smudger cuz you weren''t outside when I was waiting for Delia to sign my recipe book!

A couple of others on here saw me...

Maybe you should be looking for an ugly old man with cheese hanginging out of his pockets and a dog that has done a runner???  [:P]

I went to see what the feeling was like around the ground and hurl a few insults at Delia & Co...  they have had none of my money since October 2005 and will not be getting any more either...

The final nail has already been banged in to their coffin...  they are just waiting for the sleepy crematorium guy (you lot) to stoke up the furnace!!!

Im glad someone has said something about this, how he calls himself a supporter is beyond me!

Its all gone quiet over there, eh, Smudger??

Cmon Smudger your adoring fans are awaiting a response from you [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]

I went to see what the feeling was like around the ground and hurl a few insults at Delia & Co...  they have had none of my money since October 2005 and will not be getting any more either...

[/quote]

You call yourself a supporter, What exactly do you support ?

You dont support the players

You dont support the board

You dont support the manager

So how can you be a supporter ?

About the only thing you support is the one or two people that share your narrow minded opinion.

You have well and truely been outed my son.

Your no NCFC fan, i suggest you bugger off from where ever you came, come back when you actually support something to do with the club !!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Maybe you should be looking for an ugly old man with cheese hanginging out of his pockets and a dog that has done a runner???  [:P]

The final nail has already been banged in to their coffin...  they are just waiting for the sleepy crematorium guy (you lot) to stoke up the furnace!!!

[/quote]

You all need to read the other thread that Smudger started. He was there, I didnt know who he was at the time but the thought did cross my mind, and discussion on this board has confirmed it was him. I`ve had a bit of fun at his expense which he has clearly been to dignified to respond to,I totally disagree with his approach but he is being honest in his claim about Tuesday night. He is extreme in his views but he was standing up to be counted on Tuesday night.I admire that, but his comments about other supporters totally blows his campaign in my opinion. You dont get support from people by slaging them off! 

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Maybe he never went in and was waiting outside the ground for Cluck and thought he would rant while he was waiting??

Would that be Carrow Road or Dean Court though... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe Fratton Park!

Where were ya Smudger cuz you weren''t outside when I was waiting for Delia to sign my recipe book!

[/quote]

Talking of Clucky,

My post got deleted for some reason but I provided similar analysis on conflicting statements yesterday. (You must be on a posters protection programme)

Clucky responded to one of my posts by telling me that I had the intelligence of a mole rat because I miss-spelt one word in my reply.

This week, he went on to chastise Yankee for pulling up another poster who completely fouled up his post with numerous errors.

So what is your stance on this Clucky? A stance to suit your situation by any chance?

Now that is hilarious.

I wasn''t allowed to post that thread by the moderators. I assume because of all of the copy and pasting involved, so you will need to trawl back a week or so to see it for yourself. Amazing though isn''t it. In that short space of time, how our Clucky can suddenly be at the opposing pole. What a genius you are.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger

Are you relly telling us that all this abuse and bile you continually spout on here is not based on going to the games.

HOW DARE YOU spread this poison about the club we love without once seeing for yourself what''s happening on the pitch.

YOU SAD SAD boy

[quote user="No 9 - Bly"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger

Are you relly telling us that all this abuse and bile you continually spout on here is not based on going to the games.

HOW DARE YOU spread this poison about the club we love without once seeing for yourself what''s happening on the pitch.

YOU SAD SAD boy

[/quote]

It doesn''t take a genius to know that nothing has changed since October 2005 does it?  Infact things have got a hell of a lot worse!!!

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

You all need to read the other thread that Smudger started. He was there, I didnt know who he was at the time but the thought did cross my mind, and discussion on this board has confirmed it was him. I`ve had a bit of fun at his expense which he has clearly been to dignified to respond to,I totally disagree with his approach but he is being honest in his claim about Tuesday night. He is extreme in his views but he was standing up to be counted on Tuesday night.I admire that, but his comments about other supporters totally blows his campaign in my opinion. You dont get support from people by slaging them off! 

[/quote]

I agree and as I keep saying we will get little fron the team if we keep slagging them off

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="No 9 - Bly"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger

YOU SAD SAD boy

[/quote]

It doesn''t take a genius to know that nothing has changed since October 2005 does it?  Infact things have got a hell of a lot worse!!!

[/quote]

Fact remains that your opinions are irrelavent. How can you produce so much negativity and garbage when youv''e never seen Earnshaw, Dublin, Brown or Marshall play AND HAVE NEVER SEEN A MATCH IN WHICH PETER GRANT HAS BEEN MANAGER

May I suggest that you keep your gob shut until you actually watch a game

[quote user="No 9 - Bly"]

[/quote]

Smudger

YOU SAD SAD boy

[/quote]

[/quote]

Fact remains that your opinions are irrelavent. How can you produce so much negativity and garbage when youv''e never seen Earnshaw, Dublin, Brown or Marshall play AND HAVE NEVER SEEN A MATCH IN WHICH PETER GRANT HAS BEEN MANAGER

[/quote]

And may I suggest you shut yours and stop trying to tell people what to do or how to support the club? Smudger is as entitled to an opinion as the rest of us.

I didn''t goto a game for YEARS - does that mean I have to "shut my gob" too? If that''s what you believe, then I stick 2 fingers upto you.

Come on people, we are meant to be united, not divided. 

Ok so the club is going through a rough time, but we all are, we watch our team week in week out.  But lets be united, try to have reasoned arguments, and not get personal, after all we are adults and not children in the playground at school [:)]

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="No 9 - Bly"]

[/quote]

Smudger

YOU SAD SAD boy

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And may I suggest you shut yours and stop trying to tell people what to do or how to support the club? Smudger is as entitled to an opinion as the rest of us.

I didn''t goto a game for YEARS - does that mean I have to "shut my gob" too? If that''s what you believe, then I stick 2 fingers upto you.

[/quote]

Alex

I agree that anyone is entitled to an opinion and that yours is no more or less valid because of the number of games you attend (I myself only see 10 or so a year because I manage a team on a saturday). Other live far away or work etc, thats fine. Smudger claims to have been at the ground on saturday but not inside, so these are not valid excuses

However the volume of abuse from Smudger aimed at the board, team, fans, anyone connected with the club is completely disproportionate and when it comes from someone who claims all sorts of insider knowledge but has never seen half the team play then I stick by my original comment that it is irrelevent .

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="No 9 - Bly"]

[/quote]

Smudger

YOU SAD SAD boy

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks Alex but there is really no need to bit back.... it is water off a ducks back to me... as long as they don''t try pinching the cheese hanging out of my pockets!!!  [:P]

We have been on TV a few times since I stopped going (I have not been impressed with what I have seen)...  Friends and family who I know have a good knowlege of the game have gone to matches, I have listened on the radio and read reports etc etc

Basically you could see how poor we were only 3 games in to last season...  nothing has changed and that does not take a genius to fathom that out...

But hey ho if people weant to waste their money and get royally ripped off then that is up to them....  do not say that you were not warned any of you!!!

oh and NO.9 Bly... I have seen all the players you mentioned play with the exception of Marshall (just not at Carrow Road in a City shirt)...  and please do not start trying to tell me that Good players become bad players overnight and vice versa

C''mon Smudge it''s time to lighten up baldy. Whereas things aren''t ideal, as a supporter you go through the thick and thin with your club, not walk out on them 4 weeks into their return to the Championship. I for one am looking forward to Delias next book, and don''t feel your incessant shrieking will help her finish it any quicker, even if you do get your way and she leaves. P.s, Do us a favour and stop putting exclamation marks after your ''Can''t wait!, We''re going down!!!!!!!!!!'' threads, you genuinelly sound excited by the prospect of successively relagations.

[quote user="Alex"]

C''mon Smudge it''s time to lighten up baldy. Whereas things aren''t ideal, as a supporter you go through the thick and thin with your club, not walk out on them 4 weeks into their return to the Championship. I for one am looking forward to Delias next book, and don''t feel your incessant shrieking will help her finish it any quicker, even if you do get your way and she leaves. P.s, Do us a favour and stop putting exclamation marks after your ''Can''t wait!, We''re going down!!!!!!!!!!'' threads, you genuinelly sound excited by the prospect of successively relagations.

[/quote]

That''s mean''t to be ''successive relagations''!.

[quote user="the1englishman"]Iam still waiting for an answer Smudge [:@][/quote]

Maybe because your post doesn''t really warrant an answer...

I support certain players who earn the support.... Earnie, Dion, Hucks and even Shackell, Colin, and a few og the youngsters and guys who we have just signed and are yet to prove themselves one way or the other.

The dury is still out on Grant for me as well... although I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt because in my opinion he is working with his hands tied behind his back.

Just because I fail to support the things that are dragging this club down the $. hitter does this not make me a fan???

Sorry I will sit and clap like a performing sea-lion shall I???

[quote user="cityangel"]Will you be at the game tomorrow Smudger??[/quote]

No and am unsure as to how I feel about the game...  I am scared of us losing but another half of me feels that it may be in the long term best interests of the club...

It is the first time in 25 years of supporting NCFC when I can honestly say that I would not know how I feel if we stay up or if we go down... apart from sick at how this club is being ran obviously.

I hope they can pull it off today for all you fans that remain optimistic.... but I realy have my doubts.  [:(]