Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Leave your tributes to Fleming here

Craig you are a true gentleman and one hell of a servant to our great club I shall always think of you as one of this clubs alltime greats three thing will stick with me forever though, your celebration after phil mulrynes goal against reading, you doing a kuqi in our final game of the championship winning season at crewe and the additional roar after you did it. And you begining ole ole ole ole going up up up at the civic reception. Thankyou for everything Craig

A true gent. One of the greatest we have had at the club. Always friendly, and a hell of a player for this club. Norwich through and through, and i will never forget all the great celebrations at reading, crewe, civic reception e.t.c.

Thanks for being a great person to me, and thanks for all the great memories, and good luck at your new club. All the best to you and your family

True profesional who always gave his all for the city cause and shall be remembered for many years to come. 

Thanks craig, do yourself proud at rotherham 

Well Flem, that was some end to your career at Rotherham; who''d have thought you''d have gone on to play so many games.

What now? Are you staying in the game? Management or coaching perhaps?

If neither then enjoy your retirement and a well earned rest, at least you can spend more time with the grandchildren now.