Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Leave your tributes to Fleming here

''To be fair the first poster to respond couldn''t open the link''

Yes, I can see how left clicking on a computer mouse requires a PhD or three. [:P]

I was going to add my tribute to the Fleming thread, but I''m too embarrassed now.

I''m not going to bother signing up to a different message board when this one will do just nicely...So long, Craig Fleming.  You have been a loyal servant to this club, and have probably saved us in games more times than you''ve hindered them of late, and it is the former attributes that I will always remember.  Your celebration when you scored against Rotherham in the cup shows just how much this club means to you, even today, even when you''ve been let go.  I expect there''ll be a Flem statement soon and I look forward to reading it.Good luck in everything you do!

I met Craig Fleming when my boys team played a pre match 6 a side ar Carrow Road. Flem had scored a own goal the week before, a fact that was mentioned by one cheeky kid while a photo was being taken. The photo shows all the team laughing, but this biggest grin was on Flem''s face. What a gent, and some player too.

Nice one Flem, good luck, and hope to see you back sometime.

I don''t believe in 110%, but in your case I will make an exception! You stand for everything all ‘us’ fans want from a player. Commitment, pride in wearing the shirt and loyalty beyond the call of duty.

I know you will always be welcome at Carrow Road and I hope in the future we can see you back here in some role, like many former players. All the best in sunny Yorkshire for the next 18 months.

Best of luck and thanks for the memories.

Hope to see you back at the club one day.

In the city all time 11 you''d easily be one of the centre-backs.

Football is a game totally saturated with highly paid mercenaries, glory hunters and prima donnas. It''s rare to see anyone who stays at a club beyond two or three seasons. But Craig has done just that, and no matter whether which end of whichever division we were struggling at, Craig gave 110% to the Yellow and Green effort.

For that, Craig, you''ll always be a legend at this football club alongside such people as Iwan Roberts; people who lived, breathed, and bleeds Norwich City Football Club.

Thank you, Craig and good luck.

All the best Craig - whose face will appear on the back of our buses now eh?

Its a shame his departure was undermined by being on the transfer deadline day. If it''d happened yesterday it would''ve been our sole talking point, and he deserves that.

Thank you for the Championship winning season, and the memorable run to the play-off final, Craig. But most of all, thanks for sticking in there through all the bad times  (as well as putting up with Matt Jackson teasing you about going bald).Good luck.

As a supporter of many years I have seen hundreds of players come and go. Some make more impression than others and a small handful make such a contribution that they become part of the clubs fokelaw. Craig you are in that small band.

Thank you for your professionalism, deication and skill during your time here. Your goal celebrations were the best! All the best for your time at Rotherham. With fond memories.

Thank yous for the loyalty and commitment you have given our club for so many years. Your dedication to the cause has never been in doubt and you have always impressed as a thoroughly decent person. Best wishes to you and your family for the future.

Good luck Craig, I hope to see you back one day as a coach or manager because you had what most of us want out of a player................passion. You have been a great servant for us and I will never forget you singing championany la la la la etc on the balcony of the county hall.

Sorry from me for some of the moaning some Yellow fans gave you, you did not deserve it.

See you mate, take care and you still look the hardest b*****d in the league.

Ian

Good luck for the future and thanks for the loyalty to the Club - a model professional and a very nice bloke (by all accounts).

Thanks Flem, its been a pleasure for the last ten years to see you turn out in yellow and green, best of luck in the future and i hope Rotherham stay up, great servant, cheers !!

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

You are my avatar..................

Great memories and a great sevant. Wish you all the best.

YR

[/quote]

See Page 1 of this thread... that''s the picture YR! Good work [:D]

It''s all been said and all I''d like to do is echo what''s above.  You''ll always be in the all time best XI for loyalty, professionalism and good example!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flemmo - a true pro, loyal to the core, a really nice bloke, but overall, a bloody good footballer.

Sad to see you go mate, but best of luck and hope to see you back at Carrow Rud one day.

Dicky.

when I first saw the thread title I thought for a second he had died!

Well i''m gald your still alive Craig and I wish you best of luck in your future career.

Cheers Flem. In this day and age it''s increasingly rare that a player will give ten years service to one club, I''m glad you chose to do it at ours.

Your performances in our promotion season were second to none and the fact that you always seemed to be loving every minute of it struck a chord with the fans.

Good luck at Rotherham, hope we don''t see you next year!