Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Leave your tributes to Fleming here

Hiya Flem , I wasn`t in Norwich  for most of your time ,  but you always struck me as  a dedicated  and able  footballer ,   one of the few  players we have that actually did their best  !  not your fault that  we got infested  with  sadsacks ....  [:''(]

Rotherhams gain is our loss ,  the towns  a bit ugly  ,  but you`ll be  near the peak district !  enjoy  [;)]

Loyalty, Dedication, Reliability, Dependability, Leadership - all great qualities we have seen with Flem over last 10 years. Will do a great job for Rotherham. Good Luck to him. 

A true gentleman, a real professional and a  loyal servant who always did his best.

Good Luck Craig .

Top attitude and top pro mate ..... still a little mystified why you fell from favour so quickly, Good captain too, better than the schoolboy we currently have (sure he''s a lovely fella but......captain???)

Fair well and good luck.

Nothing but a true unsung hero of Norwich City FC. Was the only common denominator in one of the meanest defences in the leagues for many years and without whom we would have been playing league two football by now.

Great player, great professional and a great personality and gentleman.

I hope he is appointed as a defencive coach at the accademy in a couple of years.

Good luck Craig,

If we ever get another player with your commitment and loyalty to this club we will indeed be very very fortunate.

Your partnership with Malky in our promotion year was probably the best defensive combination we have ever had.

Good luck with your new club, who knows we just might meet again quite soon !

Good luck, all the very best at Millmoor , and thanks for 10 years of dedication to the club and fans of NCFC, come back and visit us sometime eh [:)]

I will always remember meeting Craig several years ago at an NCFC open day and telling him he was our best defender. I was struck by the look of surprise on Craig''s face but having met him briefly since and heard him speak (he talks well about the game on radio) I realise he is a modest man who almost paradoxically is someone with deep passion and commitment.

Craig Fleming is a prime example of what a top professional footballer should be: dedicated, low maintenance, taking superb care of himself and consistent.

I remember Craig being flattered at having a supporters song; going ballistic when scoring rare goals and being the cheer leader on the team bus and balcony when we won the league. I also remember him winning player of the year and i am proud to have voted for him. This award recognised years of consistent contributions as well as a very good season and it was nice to see a player so genuinely touched by the recognition.

Real testimonials are rare things too and Craig properly deserved his.

Posters have latterly questioned Craig''s inclusion in the team. But think on this, if you were a beleaguered manager isn''t a man like Fleming just the sort of person you would put your faith in?

Craig even left with dignity and no fuss.

It''s hard to respect many modern footballers but I have great respect for Craig Fleming and wish him every future success.

Thanks for all the year. Good luck at Roterham. And you are more then welcome to end your carer at Norway:

A good servant to the club, lets hope you do well with your new club , but i doubt it , age catches up with us all i am afraid , but i wish you well with what ever you do in the future , perhaps as a manager , who knows ?maybe you could make a good one , i think you have a great chance of doing so . 

Dear Craig

You were a big part of the best team to grace Carrow Road for years, thank you for all that you have done for Norwich City Football Club both on and off the field for the past 10 years plus. You will be missed and never forgotten. Good luck at Rotherham and I know that there will always be a place in your heart for everyone at Carrow Road.

Best Wishes

S

He was here two years too long - I still find it unbelieveable that he partnered Simon Charlton in central defence in the premiership season - No wonder we went down - . We would still be there if Malky had stayed instead of him. Has Forbes still got his boots, I miss Dunc - Some guts and thunder which we lack at the moment!!!

Thank You Flem.

A True Legend in City Colours.

If Only Some of Todays Team Would Show Your Passion!!!!!!!

TOP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks for the time and effort you put into your game Craig. All the best at Rotherham. It''s fookin'' grim up there mate. I should know, I used to live there! Enjoy, and pass some of that limitless enthusiasm you''ve got onto the Rotherham nippers. They''d benefit no-end.All the best.Southampton Messiah.

A true honest professional who performed with passion for the club - thanks and good luck for the future. 

[quote user="shyster"]

As posted by the creator of this thread (Web Team Pete) you were all supposed to scribe your farewell messages to Craig Fleming here:- http://new.edp24.co.uk/cs/forums/957/ShowForum.aspx and then he would pass those messages on.

[:$] Is it any wonder that the rest of the nation looks upon Norfolk and it''s inhabitants with such derision? [:P]

[/quote]

Don''t spoil it Shyster......I was enjoying the show!..............[;)]

[quote user="shyster"]

As posted by the creator of this thread (Web Team Pete) you were all supposed to scribe your farewell messages to Craig Fleming here:- http://new.edp24.co.uk/cs/forums/957/ShowForum.aspx and then he would pass those messages on.

[:$] Is it any wonder that the rest of the nation looks upon Norfolk and it''s inhabitants with such derision? [:P]

[/quote]

Don''t be too harsh. To be fair the first poster to respond couldn''t open the link so we all followed on from there.

What difference does it make anyway ? ...........it''s the thought that counts and I''m sure that through the wizardry of microchips and all that jazz the messages will find their way to the departed somehow.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="shyster"]

[/quote]

Don''t be too harsh. To be fair the first poster to respond couldn''t open the link so we all followed on from there.

What difference does it make anyway ? ...........it''s the thought that counts and I''m sure that through the wizardry of microchips and all that jazz the messages will find their way to the departed somehow.

[/quote]

OMG! I mean, I''m so stupid...

I should have realised that there''s no hope of THIS thread being passed on to Flem...

No... ONLY the first thread has such mystical powers.... [:$]