Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Leave your tributes to Fleming here

Couldn''t open the filter for some reason so here goes.

Thanks Craig for your commitment, honesty and professionalism over the last ten years. You have been an inspiration during this time and I wish you well  for the future.

Blacko

Thanks Craig for all the hard work and commitment to Norwich you have shown in your 10 years. I will never forget 2003/4 

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

Post your farewell messages to Craig here and we''ll pass them on to him:

http://new.edp24.co.uk/cs/forums/957/ShowForum.aspx

[/quote]

Well done Pete, he deserves this.

Craig Fleming, Thankyou so much for your time at the club...10 years is a long time in football at any one place and you were absolutely outstanding for us, always committed and up for the cause, shame you and big Malk didn''t get to carry on playing together for longer. Being a Norwich fan who now lives in Dorset I only get to see Norwich play a couple of times each season, so in a way would of been good if you''d joined Bournemouth!. However, I wish you all the very best at Millmoor, and a happy return to Yorkshire, thanks again Craig...Legend! Alex Moss. 

Craig, I have not seen you play in the past season or two but it seems, like all of us, age has caught up with you as it inevitably does with all of us. When I did see you play, however, there was never a doubt in my mind that you were of the old school....when you pulled the shirt on you were motivated to do your job from a position of pride, whatever financial rewards came were a by-product. Thank you for your service. Always think of Norwich as your second home. Good Luck and best wishes.

A great servant to the club and a great proffessional, always gave 100% effort. I wish him well for the remainder of his career

rare that a player completes 10 years at once club these days, extremely well done.... thouroughly deserved the player of the season award in 2004, great servant and i wish you well at rotherham

I have the utmost respect for a player who  always seemed to make watching him play fun.

In my opinion, the picture of his goal celebration at Rotherham in the League Cup this season says it all. A top class Norwich player and a top servant to this beloved football club of ours...

Good luck! [Y]

It''s rare indeed to find any professional staying at one club for 10 years.......there must be something about the Norfolk air !

Your commitment to NCFC was first class and you never made the headlines for the wrong reasons.

With all good wishes for your new adventure up at Millmoor.

have posted my tribute at the Link Pete posted above...

but will also say Good luck to Flemmo at the millers.. dont score against us in League 1 next season!

jas :)

Good luck at Rotherham, thanks for the good times, you were a key member of the promotion winning side and have been a hero, and a key loyal player for 10 years.

One of a rare breed of players who have a true passion for their club, wish there were more who had such loyalty.  Many thanks for the years, lots of fond memories of watching you play and of the ad campaign that saw giant Craig Flemming faces on the buses!Good luck for the future,Cathy

I just wish all footballers where as loyal as you, 10 years @ one club

is very rare in the modern game and would just like to wish you and

your family all the best in the future and thank you for efforts for

our club over that time  .i just hope we see you play at carrow rd

again with your new club only in the either cup compotition next

season  ,not in the league as that would mean the R word OTBC

Thank you for your service Craig, it''s been great having you at the club and I hope the rest of your career goes as well as it did at Norwich

A foundation stone of the club has been removed. With your loyalty to the club, passion, and commitment you have been a true role model. I hope you''ve enjoyed your time here as much as we have enjoyed watching you.  Good luck with Rotherham !

Craig, you were the first player i ever had on the back of my shirt. You always will be a legend

You''ve been an honour to watch

Joe

It''s a shame to se him leave us but at the end of the day it had to happen as he wasnt playing, yet earning quite a high wage I''d imagine. He would''ve wanted first team footy anyway so the move suits all parties.

Thanks Flem and the best of luck

All the best back in sunny Yorkshire! thanks for efforts over the past decade, it''s a shame that there aren''t more of the younger players with an attitude like yours. I hope you get a permanent position in the Rotherham squad since you should be able to do a decent job for them, well you''ve got a few more years in you haven''t you?

Good luck and I hope you have fond memories of you time at Norwich.

Thanks Craig, for being the cornerstone in a team which has stood for average, comfortabl, dull & safe (not in the defensive sense) over the las ten wishy washy years.

Heres to a brighter, tougher future.

Thanks for the memories of the past 10 years Craig, not least your partnership with Malky, and the regular press jibes about your immense scoring ratio! A model professional on and off the pitch, who always seemed to enjoy and appreciate the lifestyle afforded. All the best for you and your family at Rotherham and whatever you do after that. Dave.