Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

I am a worrying man

Robert Grenn was ABSOLUTELY worth a call up and deserve a game for Three Lions and I should re-consider to my support of England, it didn''t only show his contribution to us but his hard work was fully deserved.

This is the first step, the first step of the Premier League, also the World Football to get, or get back attention to Norwich City Football Club. I am sure the news headline on Sunday morning will surely be "England national team call up a First Division goalkeeper!!!" This is only the start mind you: Jarvis, Henderson and Shackell, they are borning at the right time surely.

What I am more concern was, CAN WE KEEP ROBERT GREEN now at Carrow Road! Hope he saw the failure of former Portman Road''s keeper Richard Wright, then Greeno will stay with us...

I have to admit this thought went through my head last night. It sounds terrible because all my thoughts should be on this superb success for the lad. I don''t think we need to worry this year. But if we go up and stay up next year and a big club came a knocking, I couldn''t see Greeno turning them down. I suppose the only good thing in that scenario is that we could name our price. We wouldn''t let him go cheap!

lets not also forget that his contract finishs at the end of next season. if we go up, and then come down, we might even lose him for free! lets hope he signs a long contract in the summer along with gary holt and any other regulars out of contract this summer.
but it was great to see the list of the england players and there is norwich along side a player with the likes of beckham, gerrard and lampard in the squad.
i think we''re now going up in the world and really being recognised as a team for the future.
lets hope we will be one of the best soon, hey?!

Give it a couple of more years and you might also see the likes of Shackell and Jarvis featuring in the England squad.

That''s worrying me too, but what happens if he is injured while away with England surely we can''t play Crichton can we?