Sign in to follow this  
dr livingstone

who will it be?

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Canary02"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="ipswichrscum"]

davenports gone to west ham so no chance in that ... i wud like 2 c us going in for eastwood, even tho we wont bcoz of the money but i think it''ll be worth it, and we need 2! id also like jamal campbell ryce, dunno how much they would want for him but would be a gd buy!

[/quote]
Campbell-Ryce was the best player on the pitch when Southend came to Carrow Road, but I think the flanks is the one place in the squad we don''t need new players. I reckon the money would be better spent on central players - the spine of the team is in desperate need of strengthening.
[/quote]

Totally agree Coelho. BTW is that Coelho as in "There''s only one L in Coelho", former clunge-dweller? (Apologies if it''s not, because that''s a horrible description otherwise).

[/quote]
Yeah, I needed somewhere new to vent once animalexpletive dried up... ;)
[/quote]

Hello Mate, it''s AH. I can''t get on animalexpletive. My passwords locked but as my e-mail addy is the same so it won''t let me re-register. Text me your e-mail and we''ll have a chat offline.