Sign in to follow this  
Tangerine Mole

almost a sell-out at Bloomers

We are just about sold out (any season tickets not bought by tonight go on general sale tomorrow) - you lot had sold 1700 out of 1850 at the start of this week so I assume by now you have sold the remaining 150.

I know neither of us were particularly excited by this draw but it seems that the atmosphere on the day should be a good ''un.

My old man is from Norwich and although he took me to Blackpool from age 4, he still has a soft spot for his home town team - he works at Bloomfield Rd on match days so you will have one extra fan in the home offices !!

If any of you lot have any questions re Blackpool, Bloomfield Rd etc, just let me know - I will try my best to answer.

By the way, we are on fire at the moment - you will need to be up for this one!!  Bring it on.

Good luck at Burnley tomorrow - they are pants (unfortunately, I now live just 2 miles from Turf Moor)

Mole

[quote user="Tangerine Mole"]

By the way, we are on fire at the moment - you will need to be up for this one!!  Bring it on.

Mole

[/quote]

Thats made me feel much better!!! [:''(]

Thanks for the info anyway mole.

Hi,

Glad you are on good form, might make the defeat easier to take for us! to be honest it makes no difference, it depends how well we play, I just hope it is a good game.

I am spending 2 days up there, so any info on what to see and do would be welcome.

I would like to take this opportunity to appologise to my employers for reaching 1000 posts too. Whilst my posts have not been as in depth as many here I hope to have added a little bit to these boards. Now remember, we all want the same things, but we have different ideas of how to achieve them, keep smilling and here''s to the future.

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Don''t go to the Tower, Pete, it''ll have a queue a mile long waiting for a chance to jump off t''top!
[/quote]

He he he he........[:)]

[quote user="Tangerine Mole"]

By the way, we are on fire at the moment -

Mole

[/quote]

i''ve phoned 999 and help is on its way! hang in there! :p

jas :)

Any recommendations for pre-match pubs gratefully received.

Should be a good atmosphere. There are lots of groups of lads going up for a weekend away so i''d imagine our away support will be pretty vocal!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

Any recommendations for pre-match pubs gratefully received.

Should be a good atmosphere. There are lots of groups of lads going up for a weekend away so i''d imagine our away support will be pretty vocal!

[/quote]

Hey, I''m going for a weekend of culture, is this possible in blackpool? also, any decent food venues, not burger bars and chippies!

I would also like to state that the black thing on my girlfriends right hand (avatar) is in fact molly! I know it looks like some type of hand warming device (well i suppose she is kind of!), but she is in fact a rather adorable guinea pig!

I made the mistake of eating at a burger bar in Blackpool when we stayed for the weekend of the Wigan game in the Championship-winning year. I lost a stone in a week. Not pleasant.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]I made the mistake of eating at a burger bar in Blackpool when we stayed for the weekend of the Wigan game in the Championship-winning year. I lost a stone in a week. Not pleasant.[/quote]

losing a stone in a week sounds OK for some people, but maybe not in the way that you lost it! I pressume you could s**t thought the eye of a needle?

Most of us will stick to the Jade Goody way of losing weight, i mean exercise not liposuction of course!!!!

"...appologise to my employers for reaching 1000 posts too..."

Well done on your thousandth Marty.

For what it''s worth  I  enjoy reading your posts.

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]I made the mistake of eating at a burger bar in Blackpool when we stayed for the weekend of the Wigan game in the Championship-winning year. I lost a stone in a week. Not pleasant.[/quote]

losing a stone in a week sounds OK for some people, but maybe not in the way that you lost it! I pressume you could s**t thought the eye of a needle?

Most of us will stick to the Jade Goody way of losing weight, i mean exercise not liposuction of course!!!!

[/quote]

she could lose a hell of a lot weight when running away from an angry mob tonight when shes evicted.

I hope shes never on TV again!

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

"...appologise to my employers for reaching 1000 posts too..."

Well done on your thousandth Marty.

For what it''s worth  I  enjoy reading your posts.

[/quote]

And I enjoy lookin'' at your avatar''s [8-|]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

she could lose a hell of a lot weight when running away from an angry mob tonight when shes evicted.

[/quote]

I must admit I wouldn''t to fussed if i never saw her stupid face ever again on TV, she is nothing more than a modern day circus freak, a rich one at that unfortunately.

Well my current avatar went down well on a guinea pig forum recently, most people seemed rather fond of little Molly and Millie, but one person commented on how my girlfriend could have worn a t-shirt ! another said that this picture would help get her boyfriend interested in guinea pigs which made me laugh.

Well if I help put a smile on peoples faces then that''s good, especially at the moment when it all appears to be doom and gloom. 

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I must admit I wouldn''t to fussed if i never saw her stupid face ever again on TV, she is nothing more than a modern day circus freak, a rich one at that unfortunately.

[/quote]

my post was somewhat edited.. i can only apologise to the mods for mentioning Jades Weight and saying what i thought of her Attitude towards Shilpa... but Jade gets me Angry

I think she is Jealous anyway.. just take 1 look at Shilpa, Beautiful, Intelligent, EXTREMELY Wealthy, everything Jade isnt!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Marty"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

my post was somewhat edited.. i can only apologise to the mods for mentioning Jades Weight and saying what i thought of her Attitude towards Shilpa... but Jade gets me Angry

I think she is Jealous anyway.. just take 1 look at Shilpa, Beautiful, Intelligent, EXTREMELY Wealthy, everything Jade isnt!

[/quote]

the sad thing is that she is relatively wealthy, but I have a feeling that this is going to be short lived - fingers crossed!

atmosphere?  hmmm, not sure how much atmosphere I''m expecting in an uncovered stand with a gale blowing off the Irish Sea at the end of what the weathermen are confidently predicting to be the coldest week of the winter so far!  We''ll do our best.

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

like the avatars too Marty!

its a shame they''ve toned down though!

[/quote]

Sorry about them being toned down, but thats just the way it has to be.

At least it give me a chance to show off my piggies.