Sign in to follow this  
bigbear

James Hayter (in my dreams!)

I had a dream last night that James Hayter had signed for us.  Unfortunately, that was the only part of the dream I remember so I don''t know whether he did well for us or not, or how much we ended up paying for him.  It may come true, you never know.  I''d have prefered to sign Ronaldinho or Ronaldo, but even in my dreams I must have realsied that we wouldn''t be able to afford players like that, although it would be nice.  I suppose Hayter will have to do.

IBack to real life, i''m quite worried that PG is only really looking at getting players in to sort out the attacking side of our game, I do admit, it leads a lot to be desired at the moment with Earnie out but, if it was me, I would be wanting to shore up my defence which is leaking more goals than I care to think about.  Whether that means, another 1 or 2 defenders in or a good defensive midfielder I don''t know, but something needs to be sorted there.  If we aren''t going to get the players in, then serious work needs to be done on the training ground.  To teach them to actually go towards players rather than back away to the edge (if not inside) the penalty area, to not ball watch, to not hold opposition players so much (take note Doc, he make me cringe sometimes as he is so blatant),  to not leave tackles/clearances to the last minute when it can be done more safely earlier, to actually talk to each other while play is going on rather than when they are arguing after the ball is being picked out of the back of the net.

Sorry, my post started off quite nicely, then I went into one a bit.  Rant over, though I feel a bit better after it! 

not sure about anyone else but id be worried if i was dreaming about a Man!

I''ll stick to my Kate Winslett Dreams thank u very much!

jas :)

I had a dream last night that me, my brother and a couple of mates ram-raided a Burger King Drive-Thru, and my brother got arrested.  (Still in my dream), in a radio report of the incident, my brother was reported as being the son of ex-Genesis drummer Phil Collins.

What does this mean? Does it have any relation to NCFC''s transfer dealings? Or do I secretly harbour a fantasy that Phil Collins is my father?

Discuss.

pussycat dolls lady looks like she has had her head squashed in a vice!

id add Brody Dalle to my list too (no one here will know who she is... unless they like loud music)

jas :)