Sign in to follow this  
Jerzy Krukowski

Board meet in a Blackpool pub

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

Pete,

I''m sure most are not as brave in person. It''ll one big love-in.

[/quote]

I expect it''s a gay pub YR rather than a reference to arguing etc.....

Spot on SPat, although I only realised this AFTER I''d gone in there to get some money out of their cash machine (of which there are a surprisng lack of in Blackpool). The name and the neon sign should''ve given it away really.

[quote user="SPat"]Anyone fancy putting faces to names in a pub before the match on Sat? (assuming it''s just not me, GJD and Marty going from here!)
[/quote]

I''m in blackpool but it is my supposed to be a romantic weekend away to celebrate 13 years with the misus so I''b better give the pub a miss! anyway, based on my previous avatars some of you lot might be checking out her bum and boobs to see if they match, and this might get me in trouble! have a nice time anyway.

Does anyone know if the "big one" (rollercoaster) is open? I keep promising the missus a ride on the "big one" - we may have to improvise!!!!!

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="SPat"]Anyone fancy putting faces to names in a pub before the match on Sat? (assuming it''s just not me, GJD and Marty going from here!)
[/quote]

I''m in blackpool but it is my supposed to be a romantic weekend away to celebrate 13 years with the misus so I''b better give the pub a miss! anyway, based on my previous avatars some of you lot might be checking out her bum and boobs to see if they match, and this might get me in trouble! have a nice time anyway.

Does anyone know if the "big one" (rollercoaster) is open? I keep promising the missus a ride on the "big one" - we may have to improvise!!!!!

[/quote]

Haha...funniest thing today.

cool i''m up for it - the pub is by the stadium''s away end?train gets in at 12:30ish - I sense that I could be waiting along time for anyone else.

Well I am travelling up with SPat and five others. So thats a start of a crowd.

However one word of warning about SPat.. He a has a slight tendency to be late, so you better it make it half-time instead.

[quote user="GJD"]

Well I am travelling up with SPat and five others. So thats a start of a crowd.

However one word of warning about SPat.. He a has a slight tendency to be late, so you better it make it half-time instead.

[/quote]

Oi, harsh, I''ll be there on time, probably as I''m not driving ;-)

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

Pete,

I''m sure most are not as brave in person. It''ll one big love-in.

[/quote]

Are you actually, ''brave'' in person? Will you be strollin'' down Blackpool seafront, mid-winter, in a ''Butch'' T-shirt, displaying your self-inflicted tattoo''s  and pushin'' all the pensioner''s out of your way - in the style of the Verve''s Richard Ashcroft, in the  "Bitter Sweet Symphony" video.

You can chase me, if you like.........I''m game.