Sign in to follow this  
Canary_Ben

Going to Blackpool?

I''m just curious to who will be making the long trip upto Blackpool? And your predictions for the game, i feel confident about this one and will say 2-0 to City to register my first away victory whilst following Norwich on their travels!

yep, long weekend with the missus, should be fun! I think we will win, and for some reason I think we will play well too (oh well, thats the team cursed now!).

I''m going, will be making the long trip to blackpool, well one direct train ride that goes every half hour and takes 80 minutes.

I get a lie in as well. hehehehehehehehehehe.

Prediction: 1-2 Norwich victory, scary at the end.

Me and a few mates are going.

To be honest, I''m not that confident, I can''t remember the last time I went to an away game and we won. Hopefully things will change on Saturday.

Anybody know if there''s parking near the ground?

1-1 for me if we''re lucky and no I''m not making the long trip, I''m too fed up!

I’m going as I wouldn’t want to miss this one with both a new ground and a weekend away to enjoy.   Four of us from that traditional Yella’s strong hold Bury St. Edmunds are venturing off on Friday afternoon and I have a feeling we will be bringing them back to Carrow Road as well.

Over land and sea

I was going to be going, but then decided to go stay in a Lighthouse Cottage on Angelsey for the weekend! Something tells me it might be more enjoyable than going to the game... [:S]

im not going.. I will be in Ipswich of all places visiting my girlfriends Family!

i will wear the yellow and green with pride though!

jas :)

Well six of us are going from Nottingham, Crewe and Chester.

Looking forward to the game and a new ground. However praying for a sunny day, since that stand is a bit open to the weather! Praying even more that we turn up on the pitch.

Still I think we are going to win 2-1.

Yep. Me and two fellas of doubtful morals. Not expecting to win but then I never do these days. Looking forward to it though.

[quote user="Kathy"]Yep. Me and two fellas of doubtful morals.[/quote]Well even if City lose it should still be fun then [;)]

Yep, myself and Mrs Sid will be making the trip.

Strangely confident about this one as well, not sure why, but I fancy City to win 3-1.

Anyone know where to go for a few pre-match beers?

jst wondering has ne one got ne crazy plans for fancy dress or some sort of theme for the blackpool game me n my wig will be making an apperance ??

[quote user="Kathy"]Yep. Me and two fellas of doubtful morals. Not expecting to win but then I never do these days. Looking forward to it though.[/quote]

Didn''t realise you were into threesomes Kathy [:D]

quote user"rob_ncfc" jst wondering has ne one got ne crazy plans for fancy dress or some sort of theme for the blackpool game me n my wig will be making an apperance ?

Yeah, I am going as someone who doesn''t want to get cold! 5 upper layers and 2 hats!

[quote user="Kathy"]Yep. Me and two fellas of doubtful morals. Not expecting to win but then I never do these days. Looking forward to it though.[/quote]

So what have you got planned, Kathy? I think we should be told . . .

[quote user="Pygmalion"]

[/quote]

That depends on who wants to know..........

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Pygmalion"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess pretty much everyone will!

[quote user="Pygmalion"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Pygmalion"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, I''m sorry to disappoint but I''m afraid the harsh reality is we''ll probably end up doning something like playing scrabble. 

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Pygmalion"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="Pygmalion"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, I''m sorry to disappoint but I''m afraid the harsh reality is we''ll probably end up doning something like playing scrabble. 

[/quote]

Then watch out for those triple scores Kathy.

you would certainly have more fun in Blackpool than York kwrtw2006.

to answer your question, the ground is next to the largest car part in Europe

the No.1 club next to the away end is good for a pre-match pint.  if you are staying over, head for the Talbot Sq area for all the busiest pubs/clubs (there are over 100 nightclubs to choose from in Blackpool, catering for all tastes !!)

have fun

Mole

[quote user="cityangel"]

Didn''t realise you were into threesomes Kathy [:D]

[/quote] I believe Kathy will be skinning dipping at midnight whilst her two toyboys are taking in a few seedy pubs in their search for some Blackpool culture.

Take your waterproofs the away section is open terrace (memories) down one side of the ground

hundreds of parking places avaliable right next to the ground at the so called central cark park