Sign in to follow this  
vendy18

THORNE IN TALKS WITH OLDHAM!!

Maybe that means Porter is moving out too?   No chance of swap deal I suppose?  (unless he has been signed by someone while I wasnt looking)

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Maybe that means Porter is moving out too?   No chance of swap deal I suppose?  (unless he has been signed by someone while I wasnt looking)[/quote]

Swap deal for Chris Porter would be a dream deal Zip...  Unfortunately we would have to trade in half our team to afford him probably...  Maybe they could take a few of our other losers off our hands and throw in a midfielder like Richie Wellens too???  [Y] [:D]

Thorne can leave with my all my best wishes, AND DON''T COME BACK!! Let''s get some hungry players in who will throw themselves at the ball not shy away!

He is one of the names on the teamsheet that makes you think ''why the ****?''

A sickener really, bit like simon charlton playing towards the end of last season when he wasn''t being kept on...  pointless, and meant a youngster missed a chance...

Robinson just moved to right wing!!  lol.......

Guess Thornes thinking why he should go to Oldham when he can sit on the bench and get £8000 a week for doing nothing.

[quote user="cityangel"]Guess Thornes thinking why he should go to Oldham when he can sit on the bench and get £8000 a week for doing nothing.[/quote] Exactly my thoughts City Angel!