Sign in to follow this  
Loughborough Canary

Blackpool v Norwich City match thread

Should have been a penalty - can''t believe Drury got booked.

Drury has five bookings now too and Peter Thorne is coming on! How much worse can things get apart from the obvious.....!

Lay off Brown, Focus our angry at the referee, We should have had a penalty but the ref booke Drury! What a idiot!!!!!

[quote user="FatboySlimfast"]good job brown is on the pitch............ OH NO HE ISN''T!!! Can it get any worse????[/quote] Yes it can.....oh it has - Drury banned for next game now and Thorne on the pitch!! Just need Blackpool to score again and then it would complete a disasterous match!

we should have had a pen, yet drurry booked 4 diving, he''s suspended as well. I dont believe it

Tuesdat

Gk: Marshall, Gallagher, Lewis

Def: Doherty, Louis-jean, Spillane

Mid: Hughes, Robbo, Etuhu, Eagle, Mcveigh, Hucks, Croft, safri

Forw   : Ryan J, Thorne, Martin

We seem a bit short in defence! Lets hope that dublin and shacks are fit, and that the suspensions for colin, drury and brown dont come into affect untill after tuesday or we are *****D

Drury clears off the line

at this rate we`ll be able to get humilitated at carrow rd next month

Drury and Colin have picked up their fifth bookings, and Dublin''s injured. Anyone up for trying a 1-5-4 formation on Tuesday night? Or I can play left-back if required?

Norwich having a few chances now, although Blackpool did just nearly score.  Would be happy with a 1 - 1 draw, but we have had chances to win since going down to 10 men! 4 minutes of stoppage time is worrying though!

brown will miss wolves, drury and colin miss leeds! we are in the pooh big time. wakey wakey mr grant we NEED some defenders!!!

What about Drury not getting a pen and then being penalized so he is on 5 cards now so is Colin so both suspended. Will we have to get our loanees back now.

three home games on the trot= three home defeats? dunno if ill waste my money on the replay. only good thing for me was the fact that i predicted it in the prediction league and may go top.

No Earnshaw, No Shackell, Dion off injured, Brown sent off so 10 men for last 15 mins

so I''ll take a draw  [:)]

According to BBC it was huckerby booked not drury, lets hope huckerby hasnt got a suspension if it is him. If its drury and suspension are for tuesday and the injuries dont clear up our defence will be, Louis-Jean if fit, doherty, spillane and someone else!!!

We''ve got a replay, i''d have taken that before the game, but why did thorne come on and  not martin?

Phew 1-1. All things considering, a draw wasn''t a bad result. Hopefully we can get a few players in and then beat them at Carrow Road. At least this gives us a chance.

Well done to Robinson - pretty good display in central defence!

That''s a good result in my book. A draw sounded about right but I hope they don''t expect the replay to be much easier.

We can still dream.. we can still be the first FA Cup winners at New Wembley!

I''m glad I don''t have to watch it on the wireless too often and with all due respect I''m glad I don''t sit with some of the angry posters on here when I do go [;)]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]More money for Peter Thorne.  Chris Martin not getting a game...  Worthy Mk 2.[/quote] I have to say that although I want to see Martin given a chance I don''t think this game was the time. Down to 10 men and hanging on - bringing on a 18 year old with no 1st team experience wouldn''t have been the right move. At least Thorne has some experience! Hopefully with Brown suspended though he will get a chance in the next game.... It not I will be annoyed!

Adults £10, kids for a quid. I''ve been reliably informed that if it went to a replay NCFC would reward the "greatest fans in the world" by slashing the prices.

As we were down to 10 men I expect Thorne was brought on to try hold the ball up to keep possession to see the game out.

[quote user="FatboySlimfast"]Adults £10, kids for a quid. I''ve been reliably informed that if it went to a replay NCFC would reward the "greatest fans in the world" by slashing the prices.[/quote]

only if blackpool agree, each club gets 45% of the gate with the FA getting the other 10%, both clubs have to agree on any discounting