Sign in to follow this  
Loughborough Canary

Blackpool v Norwich City match thread

Blackpool have equalised from another set piece. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

CMON NORWICH

Dublin off injured now, and Robinson at centre-back. Is Spillane injured at the moment? If not, I really can''t understand why he''s not on the bench instead of Thorne. It''s just asking for trouble, really, isn''t it?

[quote user="Coelho"]Dublin off injured now, and Robinson at centre-back. Is Spillane injured at the moment? If not, I really can''t understand why he''s not on the bench instead of Thorne. It''s just asking for trouble, really, isn''t it?
[/quote] Absolute madness. Going into a game like this with no defender on the bench and letting Fleming and Halliday go out on loan with Shacks injured was stupid!

Why the hell havent we got a defender on the bench??

Cmon Hucks, we need another bit of magic from you.

CMON NORWICH

[quote user="blacko"]Its now a worry about the game against Wolves on Tuesday[/quote] Very much so - can we recall Fleming or Halliday from their loan spells?? I''d like to see Halliday given a chance!

[quote user="baldyboy"]and here lies my point at the beginning of the thread about not having spillane on the bench!!! why?[/quote]Sorry, didn''t see that, I joined the thread late! If he''s prepared to put Martin, an untried striker, on the bench, why on earth can''t he put Spillane on the bench instead? I''m utterly shocked. I presume that Spillane is definitely fit, then? Safri''s down injured now. It just keeps getting better...

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Peter Grant''s ''Things to do list'': (1) Buy some new bloody players![/quote]1) Ring Earnie for his bedtime chat2) Buy some new bloody playersSorry, couldn''t resist it...

Im furious............. what is going on, 1st no defenders on bench

then brown gets sent off

what we got left ?

what next for the wolves game? we draught in players from easton college???