Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

I was just on Canary Call

Jason From Norwich..

didnt get the time to put all my point across... was going to go on and mention how i felt the club had been mismanaged, and whether or not Neil thought it was time for Delia to stand aside....

I Said that Robinson is a poor player, Neil didnt disagree i notice! he did say that the manager signs the players bla bla and the board sanction it...

might try again later in the season so i can get my full point across

jas :)

Well done Jas.

Whilst we''re on the subject of Neil Adams, he said it was Drury who got booked and he was there. Pinkun match report says it was Drury but BBC say Hucks.

So who was it?

to be fair mate, with regards to Robinson, he looked class today once he went to centre-half. He even started passing the ball accurately! Pity about that idiot Doherty . . .

Would be cool if any posters from here who go on canary call from now on, say their user name then "from pinkun" at the start of the call

If you catch my drift [:P]

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]I thought Neil Adams said Drury''s name enough times to be clear it wasn''t Hucks.

PA and the match report on the Canaries site also agrees it was Drury!
[/quote]

ESPN website and BBC say it was Hucks so I''m confused.

[quote user="passdinho"]it was Huckerby for diving for a penalty
[/quote]

No main site say Drury got booked and will miss the Leeds game.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="passdinho"]it was Huckerby for diving for a penalty[/quote]

No main site say Drury got booked and will miss the Leeds game.

[/quote]trust me i was there mate

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Jason From Norwich..

didnt get the time to put all my point across... was going to go on and mention how i felt the club had been mismanaged, and whether or not Neil thought it was time for Delia to stand aside....

I Said that Robinson is a poor player, Neil didnt disagree i notice! he did say that the manager signs the players bla bla and the board sanction it...

might try again later in the season so i can get my full point across

jas :)

[/quote]

Seems to be in Adams nature that...  not giving you the time to get all your points across....

I called him after the Ipswich game and said that PG was a poor manager who was not going to be backed by the board and that we were going to end up in a relegation battle and that maybe it was time that Delia stepped aside etc etc...

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Would be cool if any posters from here who go on canary call from now on, say their user name then "from pinkun" at the start of the call

If you catch my drift [:P]

[/quote]

I have only called up the once but often send texts in....

Have often though about sending them in as SMUDGER so you guys know who I am and can rubbish my opinions some more (apart from Alex, Cluck, Wiz, Chalies Dad and one or 2 others) ...

Only to realise that I was right months & months later!!!  [;)]

It loked like drury was booked for diving (from the stands.) hucks did argue with the ref but after the card was shown

I was on as well, Paul from Norwich, i was the one who mentioned watching the old videos of bayern game and the Goss wonder goal at leeds and also slated some of our players as pathetic, but my good lady wife said that they cut me off after i said the pathetic line so my last point about needing new backers was missed.

[quote user="7rew"]It loked like drury was booked for diving (from the stands.) hucks did argue with the ref but after the card was shown
[/quote]

Can understand the confusion here as it''s not too often that Drury gallops into the penalty area like he did today......it''s usually Huckerby.

I was there and it was clearly Drur who dived.

Perhaps the ref was trying to even things up as he''s already booked a Blackpool player  for doing the same thing at that end in the first half.