Sign in to follow this  
Alex Harvey-Jones

What has happened to MLJ??

What has happened to Matthieu Louis-Jean?? I thought he was over his injury, yet he doesn''t play, he doesn''t get a mention anywhere, he hasn''t been sent on loan and he doesn''t even make the bench despite our injury problems??!! He was out training when I went up to Colney over New Year. I guess Peter Grant doesn''t see any future for him at Norwich but then he wasn''t mentioned as one of the players who could walk away at the end of the season was he?! It''s as if he''s disappeared off the face of the earth!

Can anyone throw any light on what is happening with him?

He was due to make his return the other week for the reserves but in the warm up he pulled his groin or hamstring and is out again.

Totally silly now and his contract should be cancelled..... we would have been better off keepng Holt!!!!!!

[quote user="Steven Smart"]

Totally silly now and his contract should be cancelled..... we would have been better off keepng Holt!!!!!!

[/quote] Absolutely - what a waste of time and money in wages this move was!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="Steven Smart"]

[/quote] Absolutely - what a waste of time and money in wages this move was![/quote]Easy with hindsight, though, isn''t it? When we signed him, we got Holt off the wage bill into the bargain, and got a younger player who was supposed to offer competition for Colin in the right-back role. You can''t legislate for what happened to him.

[quote user="Coelho"]Easy with hindsight, though, isn''t it? When we signed him, we got Holt off the wage bill into the bargain, and got a younger player who was supposed to offer competition for Colin in the right-back role. You can''t legislate for what happened to him.
[/quote]

Please don''t come on here with sensible posts, especially when we can''t beat Blackpool.

Hindsight is a luxury and I have it... sooooooo... good move putting Robbo into centre defence when we lost Dion! [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Coelho"]Easy with hindsight, though, isn''t it? When we signed him, we got Holt off the wage bill into the bargain, and got a younger player who was supposed to offer competition for Colin in the right-back role. You can''t legislate for what happened to him.
[/quote]

Please don''t come on here with sensible posts, especially when we can''t beat Blackpool.

Hindsight is a luxury and I have it... sooooooo... good move putting Robbo into centre defence when we lost Dion! [;)]

[/quote]

certainly was!!!  strengthened the midfield area no end!!

It''s good to see you posting again.

Those three players are certainly amongst the worst signings Worthington made and they set the tone for what followed last season. The goalkeeper loans I assume you mean Camp and Ashdown? I have no idea why Camp only played once or why Ashdown was brought in before Camp was given a chance. I think there must be a lot of stuff going on at the club that we don''t know about. I think the present goalkeeper loan could be a good one but we really need a goalkeeper permanently.

MLJ must be without a doubt the worst bit of buisness done by city ever not only the fact his been injured for ever but he cost us one of our top midfielders who to add to the issue has been replaced by Carl Robinson. I wouldnt usually post a rant like this but seeing Gary Holt play at Chelsea today speaks bfor itself.

[quote user="pickle79"]MLJ must be without a doubt the worst bit of buisness done by city ever not only the fact his been injured for ever but he cost us one of our top midfielders who to add to the issue has been replaced by Carl Robinson. I wouldnt usually post a rant like this but seeing Gary Holt play at Chelsea today speaks bfor itself.[/quote] I actually thought Gary Holt had a very poor game today. He looked well out of his depth and kept giving the ball away, especially in the first half!

[quote user="pickle79"]MLJ must be without a doubt the worst bit of buisness done by city ever not only the fact his been injured for ever but he cost us one of our top midfielders who to add to the issue has been replaced by Carl Robinson. I wouldnt usually post a rant like this but seeing Gary Holt play at Chelsea today speaks bfor itself.[/quote]

close but no cigar...the worst bit of business by the club in recent times was Neil Emblen, followed quickly by the Walsh Cottee axis of evil.

My father doesn''t even believe that MLJ exists. My dad missed the first couple of games of the previous Championship season because he was on holiday, so didn''t get to see ''the lesser spotted'' MLJ play for us. I keep telling him MLJ is real,  but he won''t believe a word of it.