Sign in to follow this  
sunset

150 Great Norwich City Goals

As the scoring of great goals or even goals at the moment is hard to come by at Carrow Road I decided to watch  my Christmas present 150 Great Norwich City Goals tonight. It is fantastic viewing and has a selection of fabulous moments from our history. It bought back some amazing memories of some great days both home and away, and everytime I see Gossys goal against Munich it still sends shivers down my spine!

The compilation finishes with Safri''s wonder goal against Newcastle, lets hope that he can recreate that moment at Blackpool on Saturday. Im in confident mood for Blackpool now and if anyone else needs some cheering up or inspiration in light of our recent bad run I suggest you put it on and relive some of the good old days!

On the Ball City!

S

I got the DVD a little while ago and I was really impressed with some of the goals (a couple by Ashton in particular).  When you look at the piss poor performances of the current squad its depressing to think we use to be a successful football team.

Moderators! What are you playing at?!?!?! Are you there!?!? Hello!?!?

This is a positive post! I can''t possibly be allowed!

If you are gonna say nice things about city''s past, at least litter with references to how we''ve fallen, how the board is responsible and how Grant should be sacked... get with the programme!

[quote user="Tangerine Mole"]

this must go back to Pathe newsreel !!

Mole

[/quote]

ive read stan Matthews Autobiography.. a true Gentleman and some would argue the greatest ENGLISHMAN to have ever played the game.. Blackpool were lucky to have had him back in the day... its a great read....

jas :)

Yep I''ve got the DVD of our Championship winning season. Great viewing on a Saturday night after going to the pub when all else has failed.

Remember the good times forget the bad!!

OTBC

i ofen dig out the old vids!

91/92 season is my personal fave.. as it was my first season.. Chris Suttons header in the FA cup 1/4 final replay vs Southampton still makes me want to cry! magical stuff! i was just a lad back then and when he scored that i was convinced we were going to win the cup! sadly not though... ''maybe someday'', as the cure would say.

jas :)

Hello mate

Thank you for your reply, sorry for the delay in my response. I got mine from the Club shop and I believe that they stock them at the castle mall as well. If all else fails you can get them from John Gubba at VSI enterprises (01628 477 007). Enjoy the trip down memory lane and remember that the good times will return to Carrow Road.

Keep believing.

Take care

On The ball City

S