Sign in to follow this  
ronbol ronbol

keeper options?

It pretty clear after grant''s post match comments that the goalkeeper position, is an area that will be looked at if not sorted this week.If city fail to secure Lee Camp what other options does granty have.personally I wouldn''t mind seeing richard wright on loan for the rest of the season if he is available.can anyone come up with a resonable suggestion?

What about the young lad, Lewis i think his name is, it might be worth giving him a run.

Whoever comes in they need to boss that defence and let them know what''s what. Gallacher, good shot-stopper though he is, is mute. We need someone with the gob of a Gunny to organise and dominate the box so everybody knows what they''re doing.

ok.......................................................................

and maybe Fabian Wilnis on loan to cover defence,  perhaps we could prize Patsy Holland away from Charlton for our midfield and I''m not sure what Mariner is doing these days but he could be cover for Dublin....

You were joking.... weren''t you.......................

Richard Wright is a good shout, I don''t care that he played for the Scummers. I would rather see Camp here, but if we can''t secure a keeper, we MUST give Joe Lewis a go.

Failing that, what''s Kevin Keelan''s number?