Sign in to follow this  
cbs1965

Saturdays away following

[quote user="cbs1965"]

does anyone know how many the Plymouth took to Carrow Rd on Saturday?

cheers

[/quote]

A steward told me it was 800 although a lot of them don''t live in Plymouth. I heard that a coach came from Stevenage -- of all places -- and a Pilgrims fan I was talking to in Lloyds before the match lives in Stowmarket.

Perhaps he should have cadged a lift from Delia and her hubby .......   

I don''t know how many Pilgrim''s supporters there were at Carrow Road on Saturday, but boy! the noise they made was most impressive. Noise is much more important than numbers at football matches and didn''t they make there number count. They comprehensively outsang the Barclay and Snake Pit boys, who I could hardly hear a peep from for most of the game.

[quote user="Ken Aries"]I don''t know how many Pilgrim''s supporters there were at Carrow Road on Saturday, but boy! the noise they made was most impressive. Noise is much more important than numbers at football matches and didn''t they make there number count. They comprehensively outsang the Bar   clay and Snake Pit boys, who I could hardly hear a peep from for most of the game.[/quote] Something to do with the result perhaps????