Sign in to follow this  
supporter

Do not confuse Youth with The First team Squad

There seems to be a misconception abvout what our the youth and what are the paid Professionals at the club. I keep reading about giving some of the youth team a chance and I agree but then posters mention Spillane, Jarvis and Eagle all of whom are part of the first team squad,two of whom were given big deal contracts and are FULL TIME PROFESSIONALS,they are not youth team they are part of the first team.

Chris Martin and Patrick Bexfield who are the best of the Youth team are genuine youngsters who are awaiting decisions on whether they get a PRO contarct and at present would do a better job than those previously mentioned,in fact Spillane and Jarvis played in the youth team on Saturday instead of these two and lost, 

Why are we paying these young pros serious amounts of money if they are so bad they get relegated to the youth team and are not even good enough to go on loan. Of last years signings from the Academy only Eagle has got any pitch time, Fisk relegated to Kings Lynn, Halliday we never hear off Rossi Jarvis playing for the youth team with Spillane. It all seems very embarassing. Newcastle United had 4 Academy boys in their squad on Sunday- not pros- genuine Yougsters.The only decent player is Cave Brown and he is still getting fit

Come on Grant have some balls or ask Delia to give them back to you play the real boys and get them involved, I would rather go down with the future than a load of rats    

NO I am just a supporter who bothers to find out what is going on, Try looking at all the sites on LINKS-I also watch the youth team and reserves. We need to promote some of the boys now at least it will get the suporters going. It is a shame the Manager does not know as much as us

You also made the assumption that i am male very sexist of you- Females understand crap decisions as well and no I am not his mum either-just a supporter