Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

When will enough be enough.

What does that achieve in all honestly, I''m as p!ssed off as the next man, but ultimately this will only do more harm than good.We are in serious trouble though and its gonna take a couple of results to take the pressure off, if not we will continue to free fall. For anyone who thinks its inconceivable that we could get relegated, think again, there are far bigger clubs in recent years that have gone exactly the same route!It seems the players confidence is shot to bits already and to be honest there arent enough big characters in the squad to lift up morale and fight for the cause, basically that is what we desperately need.With the latest news on Earnie I really am starting to fear the worst.

Yeah, go for a boycott.

Everyone should avoid going to the game. Hit them hard in the pocket. Make them take notice that they (the Board) need us more than we need them. Excellent idea.

To compensate for the boycott i can see them (the Board) selling off our prized asset/s to balance the books.

So, in summary, boycott the game, see Earnshaw sold off..... Great idea!

it will be a failry futile gesture and harldy likely to improve things in the long run.

Go ahead and boycott if that''s what you want to do, but don''t ask my permission or ask me to join in.

I shall keep going as long as health and/or finances allow. If you don''t like the heat - get out of the kitchen.

keep going to games.. because when the Current Regime leave, and the new regime makes us better.. it will be all the more Sweeter...

Just take a look at league 2.. Rochdale.. same division for 31 years... their fans have never given up... because they know that should they ever get success it will be all the ore sweeter for all the bad times

jas :)

A boycott before or during the transfer window may have made the Board sit up and take notice...but at this late stage it will have no effect other than affecting the players...maybe.

From Feb 1st is when we can properly judge any ambition shown..........

Why exactly? What''s your reasoning for wanting to boycott a game?

That''s a good question vaz_ncfc and I will be interested to see what the answers are!

I can give you reasons why I won''t be boycotting though:-

I look forward to every game and however disappointing the last one was I always have fresh optimism. That optimism has lasted 40 years so I hope I never lose it!

I enjoy going! My season ticket would be the last thing I would give up!

However bad things are boycotting could mean you miss the best game you ever saw at Carrow Road. Great games have happened in the unlikeliest circumstances before. Just imagine if you had walked out in disgust when Boro went 4-1 up 2 years ago this weekend.......

Oh and because by the next home game I will have had to have missed Burnley and Blackpool so I will probably have withdrawal symptoms! [+o(]

I wont boycott, I will simply continue to turn down any tickets offered to me.I have much better things to spend my Saturdays on, things that wont leave me down and depressed and things which dnt leave me feeling ripped-off.