Sign in to follow this  
canadian yellow

peter grant

he whe go again lets fire the manager why because of a bunch of overpaid players who do not put there heart and soles into playing for this club It is always easy to get rid of the manager not the players  imo we need to dump some of the later. even i f we got a new manager what would be the differnce he would still only have the same bunch of lazy good for nothings to pick from  i say give grant a chance at least untill the end of feb when by then if we sign new players in jan we should be able to tell but for now back grant in what he does and with what he has to do it with

on the ball city

by the way i will be coming from canada in feb to watch this bunch for 3 games so i would luv to see a winning team out there

thats what i am trying to say but if we dont get the players what manager could get this team  that we have playing.  Isay no one could!!!!! they are all paid well they should be held responsible its easy to fire the manager but the next manager would still have the same problem right

Trouble is Ronbol, that he has a 3.5 year contract which would need paying off, thereby p*ssing away the very money you''re talking about.