Why do City fans always want a fall guy, Moaning & whinging at players is counter productive. We always have to have 1 player in the match day team who is going to get aload of flak. Togetherness is what has got the club to the top so those who moan shut up & support the players. After the game compain all you like but for City''s sake stop this negative critisicm whilst the game is going on.

Agree sparrow. What do these people hope to achieve? I remember some years ago when Kenton was first starting out, he had an iffy game and some of the crowd absolutely pilloried him. A few years later when he moved on he was accused of disloyalty. Im sure players must remember occasions like that and its unlikely to make them want to stay.

I remember the game Kenton was taken off after 35 minutes to save him any more abuse, I don''t call that supporting the club. Youngsters need all the support & help they can get even though I am not fond af Danny Mills he is another who has gone on to good things but at Norwich the fans never got behind him.

If I recall correctly he was played out of position on the left side of midfield - not bad for a young right footed centre back! What is it with City managers playing people out of position!

Henders is having to put up with the same rubbish too from so
called "supporters". Henders could be brilliant but with all the negativity
he''s lost confidence and won''t take players on like he used too. Infuriating
isn''t it. Keep it positive!!! Some bloke behind me shouted at Svennson during the
Palace "Svennson you fat git!". I know it was frustrating but it beggars belief how
that would help. Is that why Svennson put his finger over his mouth "ssshh"
when he scored against Stoke?