Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Getting worried now!

After the totally inept performance on Saturday and the fact that Earnie is injured and the fact the AGM was this week!

I expected lots of transfer activity this week, but as yet I have seen little reports in the papers or on the web linking us with anyone this week!!!

We are clearly in need of changes and fast, yet nothing. The transfer window has 2 weeks remaining and it is looking like the usual get everyone (Or knowone in) on the final week! why are we not bidding and chasing players?

The thing that now worries me is this:

Was the plan to sell Earnie to Sheff utd or a likewise club to keep them up in order to create transfer money?

With Earnie getting injured is it a coincidence that they have now bought a couple of players yesterday for 4.5 million and that our transfer activity has now dried up?

The board are seriously starting to wear my patience thin now and given the current situation I am getting close to camping outside the main stand at the end of games in Feb. The boards judgement is cometh!!!

I''m normally Mr. "Stop whinging till it''s over" sort of thing, but I''m getting worried too.

It may be premature - Grant could complete 2 signings this afternoon and totally change the situation - we just don''t know.

Maybe the fact we''re not being linked to players is more a reflection of what the papers think of us - they don''t think we''re a major team, so they aren''t making up bullshit fake transfers to fill empty pages...? After we''d been relegated every players was linked with us, and all ours with other - we''re less important now I guess!

looks like we are getting marshall from celtic, news states he flew into norwich last night for talks. and by grants comments after the plymouth game i think no transfer activity is not going to be happening. i think he wants as many in a he can get but i also think hes looking to the youths to fill the boots of the deadwood, probably because he doesnt have the money