Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Missing £2 Million

Does anyone know what happened to the 2 million pounds that was going to be spent on David Cotterill ?, Surely if it was there to be spent in the summer it should be there to be spent now.  

I don''t know for sure, but am fairly certain, this £2million never existed. I would say it was installments, add ons etc. So we never had  £2million in total to buy him. As for the money for Greeno and Mr Offside, I would imagine that was put in a jar for a rainy day.......

....oh look it''s p**sin it down!......

go to the AGM and u can ask Delia TO HER FACE just where that 2 million went. bet they will skit round the issue.

Will the local press be there with their questions from the front page of this site? i hope so

jas :)

Well, we have brought in 3 players so far, so some of that money has been used.  I can only speculate that some of the available cashflow would also have been used to bring Spring here from Watford, and as a result is still available to bring in new players.

I don''t mean to be rude, but you''d all be complaining if we signed donkeys for the sake of it and I don''t suppose you''d be happy if prices went up cos everyone knew how much we had to spend! I''m still waiting till Feb 1st before passing judgement on what is Grants first chance to do something. Some''s gone (as you''ve all mentioned) some isn''t great lets wait for signings. Don''t get me wrong if nothing happens I''ll be the first to complain in Feb!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

go to the AGM and u can ask Delia TO HER FACE just where that 2 million went. bet they will skit round the issue.

Will the local press be there with their questions from the front page of this site? i hope so

[/quote]

Can anybody go, or is it just shareholders Jas???

Just look to the hotel if you are wondering where the monies gone! with all our FOOTBALL ambition......NCPLC has only off the pitch ambitions

as long as u have an invite that came with the statement of accounts u can go.. go pinch someones... they aren''t going to know at the club are they?

I would think that even if we did have this money knocking around now, as far as the board are concerned this will be part of the budgeting that we face with the prospect of relegation. Personally I still think that this won''t happen, luckily there are some poor teams down there at the moment, but the board will probably wheel out the "(absolutely no) ambition with prudence" line.......................

you are right there are some poor teams down there, and sad as it is we are one of the POOREST, not in money terms but in the football we play. relegation IS a real possibility!!

[quote user="Brian Burrell"]Just look to the hotel if you are wondering where the monies gone! with all our FOOTBALL ambition......NCPLC has only off the pitch ambitions[/quote]

What a ridiculous statement to make. The club didn''t put money into the hotel but will get a share of the profits. And just  for the record I would have preferred some more seating, but that just goes to show what I know as it looks like there will be a lot of spare seats next year!