Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Going to Portman Road with Swansea

Don''t fancy an FA Cup 4th round trip to Blackpool so I am going to Portman Road with the Swansea fans, tickets on sale from Saturday.

Come on let''s give the tractor boys some stick and watch the 4000 Welsh boys get stuck in...fancy coming along?

why are u going to see a bunch of sheep against the inbreeds.. Support your team and Go to Blackpool!

or does the term "get Stuck in" refer to beating up a few Ipswich fans? in which case dont ever set foot in Carrow Road again you Disgrace! we dont want Trouble there

jas :)

I don''e care for Ipswich and would rather chew my own arms off than support Swansea !

I went to see Ipsh*t play Notts Forest at portman Road years ago to please a girlfriend. I can still remember the sick feeling I had to see the happiness around me when they won 2-0. Not a feeling I care to repeat thanks.........

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

why are u going to see a bunch of sheep against the inbreeds.. Support your team and Go to Blackpool!

or does the term "get Stuck in" refer to beating up a few Ipswich fans? in which case dont ever set foot in Carrow Road again you Disgrace! we dont want Trouble there

[/quote]Calm down even if that is what he meant they''re only ipswich fans

Obviously, I enjoy the local rivalry with Ipswich, but I don''t hate them. I wouldn''t want to go to Portman Road just to hurl abuse at Ipswich, who are at the end of the day, just another team.

If that''s your attitude perhaps you need to attend some anger management classes. To put it more colliquially, you sound like a complete psycho. [:D]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Calm down even if that is what he meant they''re only ipswich fans
[/quote]

yes.. they are only Fathers, Brothers, Men, women, children, Husbands, wives,

lets not worry if they get a battering after all.. why should we.. they are ONLY ipswich fans of course and not human Beings... My Girlfriend and her dad are staunch Ipswich fans.. my baby daughter could well grow up to be one (although im hoping not!) if anyone went to poormans road and started battering fans id be very concerned...

infact id be very concerned anwyay.... regardless... especially if they were connected to our club. the thugs can alll build time Machines and go back to 1979 or whenever...battering away till their hearts content... its people like that that led to the fans being killed at Heysel.