Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Eagle is to slow

Its a shame that this guy cant run because he can cross the ball probably better than anyone at the club. I also feel that he is to lightweight for centre midfield.

I have come to the conclusion that this guy will never make it and will end up playing for kings Lynn.

Shame.

[quote user="I OWN THIS CLUB"]

Its a shame that this guy cant run because he can cross the ball probably better than anyone at the club. I also feel that he is to lightweight for centre midfield.

I have come to the conclusion that this guy will never make it and will end up playing for kings Lynn.

Shame.

[/quote]

u only post for a respons dont u?

That iwan Roberts, he was slow... he was never gonna make it was he?

Ur "mate" Malky Mackay.. Cart horse.. off to Wroxham with him!

Tony adams.. oh dear gets beaten by a snail so he must be sold t the dog and Duck immediately or Arsenal are bound for the conference!

I dont mean to be rude... but Shut up!

jas :)

Have you informed Eagle his career is over already?  Break it to him easy because he will likely be a bit upset when he hears you know he wont make it.

Thinking about it though, David Beckham had no pace, was lightweight at a young age, couldn''t tackle.  In fact all he really had was an engine and crossing/passing ability and he has had an OK career.

i''m not being negative here just for the sake of it, Eagle has a lovely left foot but without much pace you must be pretty strong, unless he bulks up or gains a yard of pace over the next year or so i can''t seem him making it for us. sorry

I don''t think the post was supposed to be negative it''s supposed to show that we all think he''s a great player but needs more pace/strength on him, which i believe true. Have to remember he''s not fully devloped yet and could still become a quick player.

The whole point of this message board is to get responses from people to issues regarding our club. If you have no responses then what is the point of this message board.

It would be empty, wouldnt it.

Yes they are all slow, but they have a brain. I think that maybe if he cut his hair that might make him quicker.

dont know if you lot realise but on official web site his d.o.b. is 23/02/87  which makes him almost 20 so if his going to bulk up he better start now dont youthink

I can''t understand, why we cannot get the likes of Eagle and Henderson on specific weight programmes.

Having spent the majority of my life in Australia, I see 17 year old skinny kids drafted by AFL teams, that within a year are built like brick Sh*thouses......no drugs, just progammes designed to increase body mass.

I cannot believe how weedy most of our up and coming juniors are.

I dont think we should write off a guy with the 2nd best (after Bale) left foot in the country