Sign in to follow this  
ronbol ronbol

Brown and relegation

I think norwich have just secured our relegation to the lower division. you lot on here can try and gloss over this as much as you want. This bloke is pants (mr brown) and this stinks of lack of ambition. just about sums this club up at the moment.DisgracefulSACK GRANT NOW

Please RR, If you are not going to add anything to what you have said numerous times on other threads then don''t bother saying it.  I am a great advocate of free speach but you are saying nothing new.  All you other posters out there- Dont give RR the satisfaction of responding to this thread.  PLEASE, lets end this thread with this- We wont get relegated this year, give Grant a chance and support your team.  In the summer we can discuss removing Grant if it is deemed necessary.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]I think norwich have just secured our relegation to the lower division. you lot on here can try and gloss over this as much as you want.
This bloke is pants (mr brown) and this stinks of lack of ambition. just about sums this club up at the moment.
Disgraceful

SACK GRANT NOW
[/quote]

Some posts really do annoy me. i suppose you have seen him play have you to warrent that opinion? lack of ambition yeah we really should be signing henry shouldnt we? and i think u lose all credibility by having "sack grant now" at the ends of post it truely shows how little you know about the game what would sacking him achieve? less money to spend after another pay off? turmoil in the club? how many managers do you want to go through in a single season?

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]I think norwich have just secured our relegation to the lower division. you lot on here can try and gloss over this as much as you want. This bloke is pants (mr brown) and this stinks of lack of ambition. just about sums this club up at the moment.Disgraceful[/quote]So we sack Grant and force Delia out along with all the players we don''t like and then what? I assume after that we just magically rocket up the table then....Answer me these questions three:1) Who would want to manage us, having seen what happened to Grant?2) Who would want to invest in us, having seen what happened to Delia?3) Who could we afford to buy, or willing to join the team?

I think Ronbol makes a good point.  I had hoped at the very worst we were interested in signing Stead.

If Keane thinks Brown is not good enough for Sunderland, why does Grant seem to think he is good enough for Norwich?  Realistically, we could spend the rest of the season in a relegation battle and signing Brown is not going to help us stay up. 

If the Board sell Earnshaw during January it would look as though they are preparing the club for League One football next season.