Sign in to follow this  
philbuzz

Lets sign Beckham!!

Can anyone remember a few years ago when David Beckham was asked at a press conference if he would sign for Norwich and he said he wouldn''t rule it out (tongue in cheek) well lets start a sign david beckham petition (since there are some stupis petitions on here already!!) got to be worth a go :-)

fair enough,shot down! :-) Are you advicating not signing ponces then? Looks like hucks may have to leave then :-)

[quote user="philbuzz"]fair enough,shot down! :-) Are you advicating not signing ponces then? Looks like hucks may have to leave then :-)[/quote]

Sheded.. they''re picking on your mate again! [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="philbuzz"]fair enough,shot down! :-) Are you advicating not signing ponces then? Looks like hucks may have to leave then :-)[/quote]

Sheded.. they''re picking on your mate again! [;)]

[/quote]

Duly noted !     I`d like for buzzy phil   to call Hucks that to his face  .....   like   Hucks is a very useful  boxer  !  [:D]      human punchbags  are hard to find  [;)]

Yes....like we need someone else at CR who thinks they are bigger than the club.........

Beckham  could  BUY the club  with his  spare cash !   he`s on a free this summer , and it just might have crossed his mind  .... but now some nerk has called him a ponce   ......  [:''(]

I know we set our standards high but I think he is a bit out of our league. He''s proven accross the world, yes hes getting on but I get the feeling he would want big wages and a big Prem team would come in for him anyway!

Get realistic guys!

(very tongue in cheek)

I''ve had another brain wave, Bernard Matthews can buy Beckham and then loan him to us (anyone heard that before??). Beckham could have a seperate sponsorship on his shirt "Turkey Twizzler" and he could have a % of shuirt sales!! Beckham could then buy Norwich Castle and vic could be patron of the castle mall. Wouldn''t it be great just to see a "Norwich try to sign Beckham" headline in the national rags??? Sounds like a win win to me :-)

I''ve had another brain wave, Bernard Matthews can buy Beckham and then loan him to us (anyone heard that before??). Beckham could have a seperate sponsorship on his shirt "Turkey Twizzler" and he could have a % of shirt sales!! Beckham could then buy Norwich Castle and vic could be patron of the castle mall. Wouldn''t it be great just to see a "Norwich try to sign Beckham" headline in the national rags??? Sounds like a win win to me :-)

After Becks had passed his sell by date. He could be processed into Beckham Balls. Sure that would leave a taste in the mouth!

On a separate note, if our feckless youngsters showed half the aptitude, willingness to learn and desire to improve on whatever talents they were born with that David Beckham has we would be laughing.

I know it''s very fashionable to knock him these days but for somebody who was not born with a huge amount of natural talent he''s had a fairly decent career!