Sign in to follow this  
sunderland afc

sunderland fan here .....c brown

hello ......as i have a slight soft spot for norwich city..iwould strongly advise against buying this guy,never mind his of,field behavior,the boy is shit shit shit..............the groans you here when he takes to the field at the sol are so funny.....look at others as this boy is not for yous .............good luck and fuck the mags

[quote user="sunderland afc"]hello ......as i have a slight soft spot for norwich city..iwould strongly advise against buying this guy,never mind his of,field behavior,the boy is shit shit shit..............the groans you here when he takes to the field at the sol are so funny.....look at others as this boy is not for yous .............good luck and fuck the mags[/quote]

As someone who''s Gran was born a few yards from Roker Park.....thanks for the tip! The realists here are hoping we don''t take him...but there is an element here who would be prepared to rehabilitate Hannibal Lecter if he was prepared to sign on.

God help us all!"...........

You really shouldn''t have conversations with yourself on here Borat.........  

sorry, I mean Cluck...

[;)]

[quote user="sunderland afc"]hello ......as i have a slight soft spot for norwich city..iwould strongly advise against buying this guy,never mind his of,field behavior,the boy is shit shit shit..............the groans you here when he takes to the field at the sol are so funny.....look at others as this boy is not for yous .............good luck and fuck the mags[/quote]

thanks Mate, unfoirtunately i think the powers that be have already made their minds up and Brown is going to sign... I doubt Peter Grant can turn him into the next ronaldinho so we are Doomed Mr Mainwaring!

jas :)

I think he deserves a chance and could come good - he is only young and if his attitude can be sorted out he could score goals for us.  He is a hard working player by all accounts - if he has some level of quality then he will work well alongside Erny.

We can''t do a birmingham and sign a team of stars. we just have to build a TEAM around the stars we have.  Preferably youngsters rather than the failed Middle aged journeymea worthy picked up like Etuhu and Hughes.

i think alot of norwich fans have scoured the safc messageboards looking for details on chris brown and it seems were doomed! how do we manage to take all these players off you?

although apparently he can hold the ball up well and flick it on for earnie and HOPEFULLY he can learn alot from dion dublin and maybe just maybe he''ll do alrite

[quote user="mbncfc"]

sorry, I mean Cluck...

[;)]

[/quote]

All we need now is smudger for the full set! [;)]

[quote user="mbncfc"]

sorry, I mean Cluck...

[;)]

[/quote]

HOW BLIMMIN'' DARE YOU mcbfac?...........[:)]

Lets be honest though......how many sunderland players have done anything good for the last 2 years?Why cant people on here seem to get into their heads that you cant always sign quality players who you know will perform, sometimes you have to sign players and then turn them into great players. This guy has time on his side, he wont have many bad boys around him as we dont have many of them in the squad so hopefully if he signs he''ll see it as a fresh start and do the business for us. How do you think Preston fans reacted when they bought some guy called David Nugent from Bury or Reading fans when they signed Kevin Doyle from some irish team or Southend when they bought Freddy Eastwood from Grays Athletic. We cant always go out buy well known players that everyone agrees are quality. Too many fans on here seem to think that because we''ve signed crap players before (Thorne/Hughes/Robbo/MLJ)  all of a sudden every new player who isnt that well known is automatically classed as s**t in their eyes.Give the guy and any other new signings a chance and give PG a chance aswell.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

I think he deserves a chance and could come good - he is only young and if his attitude can be sorted out he could score goals for us.  He is a hard working player by all accounts - if he has some level of quality then he will work well alongside Erny.

We can''t do a birmingham and sign a team of stars. we just have to build a TEAM around the stars we have.  Preferably youngsters rather than the failed Middle aged journeymea worthy picked up like Etuhu and Hughes.

[/quote]Blimey, CJF, is that really you? Have gone a bit soft since NW left? Still, i agree with you. We do need to be able to bring cheaper young players through from lower divisions. We used to, and apart from McKenzie, who has hardly gone on to great things, it has been a very long time since we did. Ashley Ward maybe? Ashton i guess, but he was far from cheap and we didn''t actually do much with him given the time he was with us.

[quote user="Canary02"]Of course, the Sunderland fan who started this could easily be a Scummer winding you all up...[/quote]

Scummer fan too?? Now that would be interesting! [;)]

middle aged journey men like hughes (28) and etuhu (24) both signed 18 months ago. etuhu certainly wasn''t middle aged.

[quote user="7rew"]middle aged journey men like hughes (28) and etuhu (24) both signed 18 months ago. etuhu certainly wasn''t middle aged.
[/quote]

I guess not in Etuhu''s case, I suppose Alan Wood and his band of merry men didnt notice is poor attitude on the pitch.

I here that Chris Brown is Out of contract in the summer!!!  If the rumoured 500K+ price tag ias true we are getting shafted for a player they want rid of.

Martin - The difference is how much those clubs paid for the players named. As I have said if the £500k+ figure is correct then imo it is excessive for an unproven player, with potential attitude problems, who is out of contract in the summer and whose club clearly want to get rid off him....