Sign in to follow this  
First Jedi

Buying a keeper!? Oh my god! Sack Grant! Sack the board!

[quote user="FatboySlimfast"]

Oh my god, what on earth is going on? Are people seriously not understanding this post? Some people on this board must be from a different planet!! Its the funniest post i''ve seen in ages. In fact, im currently ROFPML!! (only learnt that yesterday, hope i''ve got it right!)

[/quote]

Its quite humorous, the post..and if you mean Rolling on floor laughing etc...it normally rofl or roflmfao

no your right OBi.. lets not buy a keeper.. then when either Lewis or Gallagher get hurt that leaves us with 1 goalkeeper doesnt it?

if they get injured or sent off lets put Rob Earnshaw Between the sticks im sure he''d do a brilliant job!

At least get some understanding of squad depth before u make a post like that!

jas :)

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="FatboySlimfast"]

Oh my god, what on earth is going on? Are people seriously not understanding this post? Some people on this board must be from a different planet!! Its the funniest post i''ve seen in ages. In fact, im currently ROFPML!! (only learnt that yesterday, hope i''ve got it right!)

[/quote]

Its quite humorous, the post..and if you mean Rolling on floor laughing etc...it normally rofl or roflmfao

[/quote]Actually after a quick google there is also a ROFPML which means  "Rolling On Floor Pissing Myself Laughing" [:P]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]how can half a dozen people read this post and not see that it''s a joke?

i suppose there''s so many negative moaners on here that these posts all blur into one.
[/quote] Becuase most look for the chance to shoot someone down without taking time to fully read or understanmd the post. I''m sure we''re all guilty from time to time!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Also forgot to mention I just joined the over 1,000 post club! Damn it, it''s 1,002 now though lol[/quote]

Then my 700th post is to congratulate you!

Joe Lewis is too young.

Gallacher was signed originally to sit on the bench and quickly became 3rd choice. He makes good saves but any goalkeeper who gets a pro contract is capable of making good saves. Other parts of his game are weak though and I''m afraid we need better.

[/quote]

Hmm what age was Greeno when he was given his debut though? Not sure I subscribe to the fact that he''s too young, it''d be great to see what he can do in a competitive game and he must surely be a bit disappointed that Grant is looking out for a new keeper which would push Gallacher to the bench, and Lewis, I assume, would have to be content with the odd reserve game every 2 months.

[/quote]

I think that Grant has Lewis going out on loan in mind. (apologies for the poor sentence structure, feel free to re-word it better)

PMSL

We''re now three pages into this thread and STILL some people have missed the point completely.

HE''S BEING IRONIC!!!

Techinically, I was being sarcastic and not ironic*.

Try reading all the lines of a post, including the last one, before making complete tits of yourselves! The reason for this post was because at every turn we see morons whinging about everything - even progress. I figured the morons in this case where the whingers, but obviously there are more than a few morons on each side of the fence...

And yes, just to spell it out for you, I support most transfers this club brings, including this one - and really, considering I''ve been on these board longer than 99% of you (despite the reg date <----) when have you ever heard me whinging about Grant, and especially Delia?

* Irony happens accidentally - slip of the tongue, wierd series of random but ironic events etc - sarcasm is deliberate, in that there was intention in doing it. Thats how I see it anyhoo!

(Bizarrely - I posted this yesterday but the submit didn''t seem to work, either that or it wasn''t approved)

ob1,

Great initial post, with great subtle sarcastism, remarks which are too high for lots of people (sadly you had to do a second post to explain) who continue to moan and think by sacking Grant and getting the board to resign will solve all our problems and we will get promoted back to the permiership.

People stop moaning and support NCFC

[:D] 

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]and another potential signing slips through yet. Why didnt we move sooner.[/quote]

Have I missed somethng?...