Sign in to follow this  
First Jedi

Buying a keeper!? Oh my god! Sack Grant! Sack the board!

How can we be buying a keeper? WAKE UP PETER PANTS! We need two defenders, two midfielders, at least one attacker!

SACK GRANT! He obviously doesn''t know what he is doing! AND IT''S ALL DELIA''S FAULT! She has only given the club 7 million - how are we able to buy a single decent player with that sort of help!

How can any of you fans (not real fans - because unlike me, you don''t go to every game and check the pink ''un every 20 seconds) ever support the actions of a man and a board who has obviously lost it?! GRANT OUT!

Sorry... I thought I''d just get in before 1st Wizard and everyone else....

Cant buy a decent player...

Huckerby, Drury, Croft, Francis, Ashton, Earnshaw.  And only 7 million, only 7 million of her own personal fortune.  Get real will you!! Posts like this are getting boring...really, really boring.

Grant IN

idiots like you ob1, OUT....

(And by the way, I also go to every home game, and as many away as I can manage every season, and have done for 10 years...)

[quote user="Salopian"]Initially is it not on a loan basis?
[/quote]

Yes, but why let the truth get in the way of having a moan! It would completely destroy the enjoyment for many on this board!

You lot are pathetic. First the ''subtle'' use of crap irony, and then the rush to condemn the perpetrator, as the irony fails to sink in. sums it all up.

well put thorpe

Gallagher is calmaytous most of the time.

He''s worst in the air than green!, his positioning is atrocious and he doesnt exactly make handfuls of top class saves does he.

Ha ha very funny.

This is a good move, defence starts with the keeper and Gallagher seems to exude panic at critical times. Shackell + New Keeper + Doherty should get us through the season.  Lets get a creative midfielder and any less than 25 years old striker with similar style to Dublin, anyone would be better than thorne, and away we go.  Ideally get loan cover at centre and left back as well.

What a joke of a post. would like to see just how much money ob1 has put to the club compared to Delia! Wake up son! It is a good Signing and Gallager might do a little better if he and the other Norwich players spent more time Training and less time in Spearmint Rhino like 6 of them were last Thursday!

[quote user="charlies dad"]You lot are pathetic. First the ''subtle'' use of crap irony, and then the rush to condemn the perpetrator, as the irony fails to sink in. sums it all up.[/quote]

Thanks for that, are we still gullible too?? [:|]

The problem is grant has already tried to solve the goalkeeping area and failed so he''s going back for another crack.and fall all those who said we won''t end up with a team full of scots!case closed

SACK GRANT NOW

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

well put thorpe

He''s worst in the air than green!, his positioning is atrocious and he doesnt exactly make handfuls of top class saves does he.

[/quote]

Gallagher has got to be the worst goalkeeper we have had since Roger Handsbury!

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="Matt Hudson"]

well put thorpe

[/quote]

Gallagher has got to be the worst goalkeeper we have had since Roger Handsbury!

[/quote]

Yet everyone earlier in the season and at the back end of last season was saying how we don''t miss Green at all...

He is not that bad. Just remember what he has in front of him to protect him...

Well I wasn''t one of them alex_ncfc and I totally agree with TwoSheds.

We seem to have always been blessed over the years with good goalkeepers and that''s maybe why we notice those that are not up to our usual standard.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well I wasn''t one of them alex_ncfc and I totally agree with TwoSheds.

We seem to have always been blessed over the years with good goalkeepers and that''s maybe why we notice those that are not up to our usual standard.

[/quote]

Probably correct, but we don''t have many other options at the moment do we!

He is more than adequate backup, and I''m thinking he is an "in between" keeper anyway, as we will soon find a new number one.

But personally, I say sod bringing in a new keeper, lets give Joe Lewis a chance to show what he can do.

Oh my god, what on earth is going on? Are people seriously not understanding this post? Some people on this board must be from a different planet!! Its the funniest post i''ve seen in ages. In fact, im currently ROFPML!! (only learnt that yesterday, hope i''ve got it right!)

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Also forgot to mention I just joined the over 1,000 post club! Damn it, it''s 1,002 now though lol[/quote]

Then my 700th post is to congratulate you!

Joe Lewis is too young.

Gallacher was signed originally to sit on the bench and quickly became 3rd choice. He makes good saves but any goalkeeper who gets a pro contract is capable of making good saves. Other parts of his game are weak though and I''m afraid we need better.

[quote user="ob1"]

How can we be buying a keeper? WAKE UP PETER PANTS! We need two defenders, two midfielders, at least one attacker!

SACK GRANT! He obviously doesn''t know what he is doing! AND IT''S ALL DELIA''S FAULT! She has only given the club 7 million - how are we able to buy a single decent player with that sort of help!

How can any of you fans (not real fans - because unlike me, you don''t go to every game and check the pink ''un every 20 seconds) ever support the actions of a man and a board who has obviously lost it?! GRANT OUT!

[/quote]I think you may have overdone the sarcasm, I assume you are being sarcastic.....either way its still very funny [:P]

how can half a dozen people read this post and not see that it''s a joke?

i suppose there''s so many negative moaners on here that these posts all blur into one.

Dead right Angel. Pity that too many others are quick to take offence and do not appreciate the irony of taking this post on face value. 

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Also forgot to mention I just joined the over 1,000 post club! Damn it, it''s 1,002 now though lol[/quote]

Joe Lewis is too young.

Gallacher was signed originally to sit on the bench and quickly became 3rd choice. He makes good saves but any goalkeeper who gets a pro contract is capable of making good saves. Other parts of his game are weak though and I''m afraid we need better.

[/quote]

Hmm what age was Greeno when he was given his debut though? Not sure I subscribe to the fact that he''s too young, it''d be great to see what he can do in a competitive game and he must surely be a bit disappointed that Grant is looking out for a new keeper which would push Gallacher to the bench, and Lewis, I assume, would have to be content with the odd reserve game every 2 months.

[quote user="jimmy500"]

Cant buy a decent player...

Huckerby, Drury, Croft, Francis, Ashton, Earnshaw.  And only 7 million, only 7 million of her own personal fortune.  Get real will you!! Posts like this are getting boring...really, really boring.

Grant IN

idiots like you ob1, OUT....

(And by the way, I also go to every home game, and as many away as I can manage every season, and have done for 10 years...)

[/quote]

As Jimmy said, thats £7 Million of her own money. She has a personal wealth for around £15 Million, so don''t she ain''t dedicated!

Ob1, go away, have a re-think and come back with an argument with at least a small piece of backbone in it!

I was not someone who said we  wouldnt miss green. He wasnt great with crosses, but his shot stopping was awesome. How many times do you stand up and applaud a good gallagher save, not much

Secondly, Joe Lewis too young? He needs experiece and could be sent out on loan if we sign marshall. Then when he''s back we can dump gallagher and sign marshall permanently and have lewis as no2. He''s 19, he''s not too young, ipswich have been playing youngsters since they are 18, rooney emerged at 16.

The problem is that if Grant doesnt trust lewis too be no2 then it isnt his age or experience thats the problem its his ability.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Joe Lewis is too young.

[/quote]

Hmm what age was Greeno when he was given his debut though? Not sure I subscribe to the fact that he''s too young, it''d be great to see what he can do in a competitive game and he must surely be a bit disappointed that Grant is looking out for a new keeper which would push Gallacher to the bench, and Lewis, I assume, would have to be content with the odd reserve game every 2 months.

[/quote]

Greeno looked the part to me, looked the finished article from that 1st game. Where as Lewis still looks as though he plenty of growing to do and just maybe doesn''t have the strength that Greeno had when he broke through. Joe Lewis is a great prospect but with the lack of reserve team football maybe a spell on loan could benefit IF it meant he played every week.

[quote user="ob1"]

[/quote]

Mmmmmm....So our valued friend Wizard gets slammed for apparently posting "deliberately provocative" comments....yet on this occasion it''s "just a little joke"?....

Yeah....great............

cluck, it depends on the exact location of the posters tongue at the time of the posting, read the last sentance.our valued friend Wizard seems to believe what he posts. what particular value is wizard anyway that sentance can mean anything from tesco value to priceless(funny) to priceless(worth alot of money) to here you can have him for 6p and a mars bar. Carl Robinson is a valued footballer, in that the club have a (probably non-zero due to squad size) value at which they would sell him, but that doesn''t make him good.