Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Left unchecked, Grant will get us relegated.

So now we see the standard of a Grant signing, splashing a cool half a million on a Sunderland reject with a below average strike rate. Christ , who else will he blow our money on?.

I can hear the laughter all the way from the Tynne as I type!. Left unchecked, Grant will get us relegated with this type of player. Who gets dropped to accomidate this wayward loser?, an inform DD? or worse.............................is he Earnie''s replacement?.

**** now  I''ve scared myself!

NURSE!!

it''s interesting that you say an inform dd cos everyone slagged off dd as a signing when we first signed him. we cant judge brown until we see him. and as for earnie i have seen no signs that we are going to let him go. i think that grant has had to work wit worthys squad so far, so it is unfair to judge him - the only person who had left us with this squad is worthy!

The actual fee was apparently £325,000, which, if he is as good as Grant and Worthington think, could be a snip. At 22 he has time timprove. What he needs is a decent run, rather than being in and out.

i agree but portsmouth dont seem that serious, sheff utd seem the only club interested but why would he go to a club who have a big chance of bein relegated. there does not seem to be anyone out there who will match our boards price i woud suggest

So Wiz, who is going to check on Grant? Is it yourself?

You have a very low opinion of the player which is based on what?

For all the negative comments showered upon Hughs, Doherty, Robinson and Thorne, at least the opinions are based on performances for us.

As to "who gets dropped to accomodate this wayward loser", perhaps you should tell us? What would your line up be for Saturdays game? You pick the team, the formation and the tatics and post them here for us all to discuss.

Id give Brown a chance to play first, I remember posters on the forum where livid when Dublin signed for us and he''s now one of the players of the season for us. Id rather see a more high profile striker sign but there must be a good reason why we have got Brown.

the saying: if you dont have anything good to say dont say it, springs to mind... or in this case post it