Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Too Much Baggage?

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Come on Wiz.....we''ve all got a bit of footage tucked away somewhere, haven''t we?[/quote]

Er................... no actually Rudolph!. I also wonder how this sits with Delia''s ''nice family club'' image?. I will be disgusted if the club  signs this bloke!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Come on Wiz.....we''ve all got a bit of footage tucked away somewhere, haven''t we?[/quote]

Er................... no actually Rudolph!. I also wonder how this sits with Delia''s ''nice family club'' image?. I will be disgusted if the club  signs this bloke!.

[/quote]We need a few rogues at the club get rid of the nicey nicey image and this kid is decent. 

from reading that i would say he sounds like he has good potential and has lost his way at sunderland with the off the field incidents.  A fresh start at Norwich is what he needs. 

None of us know what really happened off the field and cannot truely comment.  Give the lad a chance.

Er................... no actually Rudolph!. I also wonder how this

sits with Delia''s ''nice family club'' image?. I will be disgusted if the

club  signs this bloke!.

[/quote]

yeah right, I''ve heard you''ve got a collection of fishy videos ;-)

[/quote]

Perhaps Delia has taken the advice of all the posters on here who want her to ditch that "dear little Norwich family club" image???????

who cares, its what he does on the pitch that counts, so give him a chance.

PS, not letting him near my girlfriend, mum, nan or neices mind! (joke)

According to reports, he (Chris Brown) has a strong firm first touch, likes to bring other team members in to play, and performs well for the cameras.

Having said that, i am not sure what his "on the pitch" footbally ability is like, but it is here that his scoring abilities should be judged, not off the pitch.

After all, how many people wouldnt want a certain WHU''s L.Bowyer or Newcastle''s K.Dyer playing for them (despite being a former Ipswich player) . Both have reputation and "baggage"....

You can never have enough baggage.  Electronic components such as video cameras need to be stored in bags otherwise they get damaged.  And then there''s all the tapes / DVDs.  You have to store them somewhere or the papers will find them.  Again, bags are useful for this purpose, especially when moving house.You never know, maybe all this bloke needs is a fresh start at a new club, at a club where there are seasoned professionals to guide him, in order to blossom as a footballer.

Didnt our former superstar Chris Sutton have a little previous history?

An ''arrogance attitude'' that cost him potential England caps, and he even spent a night in custody of Norfolk Constabulary after "celebrating" his departure from Norwich to Blackburn.

Yet people frantically insisted that Worthy made him a signing for us during the summer......

I think that fact that people are slating this guy before he has even played a game let alone a season is reflective of the sad demise of this message board , give the bloke a chance will you !?

yep misery i say give him a chance ,sad thing is if he has a great game and scores a couple of goals come saturday, he will be the best thing since old past it footballers(d.d) most ugliest footballers(r.e)or even (e.t)

[/quote]

Your disgust shows that you agree with the perceived image of Delia''s ''nice family club''. I knew you''d change your mind again.

As the dictionary describes ''of note'' as someone with a reputation this signing also means that we''ve signed someone ''of note'', another of your failed predictions. Just like last season. 

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Your disgust shows that you agree with the perceived image of Delia''s ''nice family club''. I knew you''d change your mind again.

[/quote]

Er...............no Squit, I just object to women being ''used'' in that way!.