Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Why I won't boo Brown!

Firstly, I don''t rate Brown or indeed like his reputation and I''d prefer him to be elsewhere, but when he crosses that white line in a City shirt I won''t boo him, even if he IS the cart horse I expect him to be.

I''ve never booed a City player in all my 50 years of support. Have I ever booed Managers?......yes, Directors.....certainly!, but players or even ex players like Andy Marshall...........never!.

I hope to be at the Plymouth game, God willing, and if Brown plays I WILL support and cheer for him whilst he''s on the pitch. If he''s cr*p, I''ll have a go at him later, equally, if he plays well, I will say so!.

Will you do the same?.

I wont be booing him he deserves at least 10 games to find his feet its not his fault he has just come in at a bad time and i think he deserves a chance players cant all have the debut mckenzie had! would be nice! i remeber when we sold sutton for 5 million and bought ashely ward in and people were moaning cos he was cheap and not a multi million buy and he ended up hitting 2 past chelsea on his debut! give the lad a chance

Well said it''s our job as supporters to get behind the team however rubbish they may or may not be. Andy Marshall on the other hand deserves as much stick as we can possibly give him...........judas

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Well said it''s our job as supporters to get behind the team however rubbish they may or may not be.

Andy Marshall on the other hand deserves as much stick as we can possibly give him...........judas
[/quote]

i just find it pant wettingly hilarious that he has been relegated (so far) with EVERY club he''s played for.. think theres something in that.

jas :)

That''s big of you Wiz. I''m sure Chris Brown will feel a lot better now. As if he cared! Some people on here really are full of their own importance!

Damned if I do, damned if I don''t!. You just can''t win with some folks.

...which leads us to the question of why you couldn''t just let this thread slip off the front page like other people do with theirs.  Damn, now I''ve bumped you !