Sign in to follow this  
cundyno1

Henderson!!

This is a good move for him to go there on loan - he''s way down the pecking order here at the moment, behind even Jarvis up front and with Chadwick back and PG''s liking for putting Hughes on the right and McVeigh still around he has even less chance of starting on the right.It''s not like we''ll miss him but if he does well there it will give Grant some nice options.

You see, this is bazarre.

Most people agree that getting Henderson, Jarivs and Lewis out on loan is a good idea so we can see what they do.

Yet the first post criticises the move because it makes are squad smaller... jeez it''s like a sponge of illfeeling on here...  [st]

If he is going there, that suggests to me that we have brought cover in for his position.  We already have too many forwards on the payroll not doing very much, I think we''ll be ok without him.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

If he is going there, that suggests to me that we have brought cover in for his position.  We already have too many forwards on the payroll not doing very much, I think we''ll be ok without him.

[/quote]

Exactly, what''s he done in the last 2 and a half years to suggest he would be missed? I''ll tell you what, bugger all. And as far as I''m concerned he can stay there.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

Hilarious!..............

[quote user="Grant-Basher Cluck"]Hilarious!..............[/quote]Obviously Cluck, you''d like Henderson to stay here in the eventuality that Earnshaw, Dublin, Brown, McVeigh, Thorne, and Jarvis are unavailable ?  Admittedly 2 of that list never seem to be fit, but you can''t have everything.

Do we have a year''s option on him? Because if he does stay at Rotherham for the rest of the season, which is apparently a possibility, then he will have played his last game for us I would suspect...

In fairness to Hendo, for the most of the last  two and a half years Worthy persisted in playing him out of position and completely destroyed his confidence.  I hope he can do well at Rotherham and come back a better player.

My only concerns is that it looks like this is going to lead to a permanent move.  I''d be happier if we could ship Thorne out on loan somewhere.

[quote user="Worthy Nigelton"]

Let him never return... please.

The worst player I''ve ever seen.

[/quote] You clearly haven''t seen many players then. [:$]

Hendo was a promising youngster who hasn''t really progressed. A member of the H-bomb strikeforce with Paul Hayes as the other member. Shame we kept Hendo and got rid of Hayes!

Henderson isn''t good enough for the Championship but will certainly play ok down the leagues. As for the worst player well just think back to Neil Moore, Steve Walsh, Raymond de Waard etc etc - do I need to say more??