Sign in to follow this  
7rew

Sunderland fans

Why is anybody suprised that sunderland fans are saying that brown is awful, just when he''s leaving the club.

They are trying to undermine norwich fans confidence in their new signing. Be fair its working really well.

We would do the same for any player that someone brought from us if

they are anything short of a legend. (well unless we are trying to get

at the manager at the time)

It is away of keeping from being disapointed at selling a young player.

Bear in mind that they have just brought a new, younger, striker for

alot more money so they can feel that we have been done as they got the

more expensive option.

Personally if the club sold,  for example, spillane tomorrow there

would be alot of comments about being not good enough for the first

team etc turning up (apart from the usual suspects who would want the

board to be burnt at the stake in norwich market and would settle for

nothing less.)

No football fan will ever say that a player for thier club is ok,

especially when they are leaving. players are either brilliant or

truely awful, its the way these things go.

[quote user="7rew"]Why is anybody suprised that sunderland fans are saying that brown is awful, just when he''s leaving the club.

They are trying to undermine norwich fans confidence in their new signing. Be fair its working really well.
We would do the same for any player that someone brought from us if they are anything short of a legend. (well unless we are trying to get at the manager at the time)

It is away of keeping from being disapointed at selling a young player. Bear in mind that they have just brought a new, younger, striker for alot more money so they can feel that we have been done as they got the more expensive option.

Personally if the club sold,  for example, spillane tomorrow there would be alot of comments about being not good enough for the first team etc turning up (apart from the usual suspects who would want the board to be burnt at the stake in norwich market and would settle for nothing less.)

No football fan will ever say that a player for thier club is ok, especially when they are leaving. players are either brilliant or truely awful, its the way these things go.

[/quote]

Because stats dont lie... and check out his stats.. its also to do with his attitude.

jas :)

Sorry, I have to disagree

If the club sold Spillane tomorrow we''d be up in arms at them selling off a decent young prospect with first-team potential.

If the Club sold Robinson, Thorne, MLJ or Hughes tomorrow we''d be laughing at whoever it was who''d agreed to buy them in the same way we did to Coventry about Leon ''Barndoor'' McKenzie (remember him?)

disagree 7rew.

I never said Svensson was a good player when he left.. i said he was Frustrating! and fans can only report what they see cant they.

If we sold Adam Drury tommorow id say how he started off a good player but his form dipped.

Or if we sold Croft id say an Exciting player who will do well for his new club etc.

jas :)

Sorry but I dont agree. Preston fans told us that Etuhu''s nickname was ''A Tower of Apathy'' at Deepdale when we signed him. I think thats pretty damn near the mark. I''m afraid if a Rotherham fan asked me about Henderson that I would have to be brutally honest.

[quote user="Kathy"]Sorry but I dont agree. Preston fans told us that Etuhu''s nickname was ''A Tower of Apathy'' at Deepdale when we signed him. I think thats pretty damn near the mark. I''m afraid if a Rotherham fan asked me about Henderson that I would have to be brutally honest.[/quote]

I think if Henderson was played regularly, and in the correct position, he''d do OK

look man,he is shit fact.........two things he did .........the first was to always foul the oppo........secondly was to give the ball away .............................he was part of mcarthys gang ..........hope he does well for you lot but he wont

[quote user="sunderland afc"]look man,he is shit fact.........two things he did .........the first was to always foul the oppo........secondly was to give the ball away .............................he was part of mcarthys gang ..........hope he does well for you lot but he wont [/quote]

Scummer. If you were genuinely a Sunderland fan would you really be monitoring conversations on a City site a day after a transfer of a non-descript player you didn''t want anyway?

I''m ashamed that some of these people can''t see what you''re doing and are reacting to your rubbish. To be fair, you''ve accomplished the mission of hoodwinking the naive.

What would we say if we''d just sold Robinson to say Wolves or Leicester, we''d be p!ssing oursleves with laughter, but wait we''d only be doing it because we''d be gutted in losing such a quality player, it would all be a smoke screen would''nt it.What a rubbish post

[quote user="7rew"]Why is anybody suprised that sunderland fans are saying that brown is awful, just when he''s leaving the club.

We would do the same for any player that someone brought from us if they are anything short of a legend. (well unless we are trying to get at the manager at the time)

It is away of keeping from being disapointed at selling a young player. Bear in mind that they have just brought a new, younger, striker for alot more money so they can feel that we have been done as they got the more expensive option.

Personally if the club sold,  for example, spillane tomorrow there would be alot of comments about being not good enough for the first team etc turning up (apart from the usual suspects who would want the board to be burnt at the stake in norwich market and would settle for nothing less.)

No football fan will ever say that a player for thier club is ok, especially when they are leaving. players are either brilliant or truely awful, its the way these things go.

[/quote]

I''m luvvin'' this sickly stuff.........New bucket please!.............[+o(]

I love coincidences - sunderland afc and Cluck...............both punctuate their sentences..........................the same way and.......................like to highlight things in red!............like I said, coincidence, honest.[:P]

[quote user="Fat Barman"]I love coincidences - sunderland afc and Cluck...............both punctuate their sentences..........................the same way and.......................like to highlight things in red!............like I said, coincidence, honest.[:P]
[/quote]

Blimey, what an uncanny coincidence that is.  What are the chances, eh?

[quote user="Fat Barman"]I love coincidences - sunderland afc and Cluck...............both punctuate their sentences..........................the same way and.......................like to highlight things in red!............like I said, coincidence, honest.[:P]
[/quote]

Hilarious.....................................................................................and there''s a few more...............[:D]

There is a saying....."He who dealt it smelt it".............[;)]