Sign in to follow this  
DanielHammond

Too many Problems!

At norwich city football club there is too many problems. I will try my best to list them all and hopefully i will get some feedback.

1. Grant is the wrong man for the job. We need a manager with some experience.

2. Our board is terrible.

3. Grant will waste the money and buy rubbish players.

4. Our squad is not playing with enough passion and commitment. They are only there for the money because we are still paying premiership wages. For example: Peter Thorne

5. We are slowly being drawn into a relegation battle. I do not think we will be good enough to get out of the battle.

6. Our squad is too small

7. Our keeper! He couldnt even save a ball that was traveling one mile per hour at heading straight for him.

8. No decent players or managers will come here.

9. I think our club is doomed!

Please give me some feedback and tell me i''m not going insane. Hopefully somebody will also see my point of view.??????? 

U have pretty much hit the nail on the head...  and many others are at long last waking up to these facts...

So now is the time to demand that the board do something about it...  because in 2 weeks time they are going to have nowhere left to hide...

SACK THE BOARD!!!  [Y]

I am loathe to give the Manager any stick at the moment. He was offered the job, he took it, hopefully, somehow, he can do something with what he''s got-or not, as it seems that, again, we are broke!

But he was always the cheap and safe option for the Board. Wouldn''t rock the boat, delighted to be given the chance, happy to stick with the existing coaching team-including, of course,  the costly and seemingly useless Martin Hunter-and not to rock the boat in exchange for a cosy life with little or no pressure or expectation.

Maybe he will have a Damascus moment soon and see what he''s really got himself into?

Not only are we a very poor side....but I can see Hull, Leicester, Luton and the rest of them putting on a sustained surge for safety while we are still "fannying" about farming donkeys..........

I really didn''t think relegation would be an issue....but I can now......and what difference is another pair of bargain basement players going to make to this shower?

It''s even worse than I thought..................

[quote user="Cluck"]

Not only are we a very poor side....but I can see Hull, Leicester, Luton and the rest of them putting on a sustained surge for safety while we are still "fannying" about farming donkeys..........

I really didn''t think relegation would be an issue....but I can now......and what difference is another pair of bargain basement players going to make to this shower?

It''s even worse than I thought..................

[/quote] I think the worrying thing is that everyone is beating each other in this league. We are one of the few teams who aren''t winning games. Southend beat Cardiff today for example - if we don''t start picking up points we will be relegated because we can''t rely on the other teams below us continually losing - they won''t!