Sign in to follow this  
Editor of Milk

NCFC Board: YOU ARE A DISCRACE

If you had any sense you''d have appointed Ian Crook. Why? If you need to ask then you''re not worthy (no pun intended). Anyhow, if/when we go down it will be too late to act - so grow some balls if you can and act NOW!

[quote user="Editor of Milk"]If you had any sense you''d have appointed Ian Crook.[/quote]To be fair, though, Grant has more experience of coaching at a decent level than Crook does. Not that I think Grant was a suitable appointment, you understand, but just that if we were still in this predicament under Crook, people would still be disappointed about the lack of an experienced manager. I know Chippy''s a legend and all, but that doesn''t mean he could magically turn us into a promotion-chasing team.

[quote user="Editor of Milk"]If you had any sense you''d have appointed Ian Crook. Why? If you need to ask then you''re not worthy (no pun intended).

Anyhow, if/when we go down it will be too late to act - so grow some balls if you can and act NOW!
[/quote]

They have left it far too late to act now...

Anything short of spending £3million in the next week without selling anybody is not going to save this pathetic board of ours now...

This has been coming for the last 2 years and they have failed to do anything about it... so do you really think that things may turn around between now and the transfer window slamming shut?

No Chance!!!

Delia it is time for you to sell up my dear!!!

Crook no - Tilson or Newell yes. We needed a FOOTBALL MANAGER, somebody who knows the ropes and what it takes. We went for the cheap option. The yes man who was unincumbered by his own staff, after all, we dont want to sack that nice mr Hunter and Livermore. We make Ipswich Town look like a professionally run outfit. Time is up for this lot.  

[quote user="Editor of Milk"]* Spelling errors due to anger
[/quote]

Know the feeling!

Have shouted at the cat and been most frosty towards my wife!

I guess our collective anger and frustration signifies exactly what so many at the club haven''t got-passion for it. No doubt the players will be out pissing away their Premiership wages on champagne and tarts tonight...

The club models itself on "the charlton way"  so maybe they will...........................however I think you have more chance of hell freezing over  with lame duck of a board.

I called for the board to be sacked today at the final whistle only for some tw*t to tell me to f- off and go and support Ipswich !!

After a few minutes of arguments it later emerged that he blamed me and people like me for wanting to get rid of Worthington and costing the club 750k on his payoff.

I''m afarid that there are plenty more morons like this bloke who will continue to be hoodwinked by this board and stand by and watch us get relegated (if not this season then certainly next).

The board are the ones who allowed the August transfer window to go without strengthening (instead we lost McKenzie)

The board didn''t get rid of Worthington quick enough

The board interviewed and employed a first team coach when a manager was needed ,with pulliing power in the transfer market

The board have stopped investing serious money into this football club, that we can''t compete with the likes Derby

The board should sell up and invite new investment - otherwise ,300k players rejected by other championship teams will now be normality.

Ian Crook!!!!!!!!! Nostalgic gibberish.

Oh please! how can you honestly say that and keep a straight face? He is more inexperienced than Grant.

No the man they could and should have appointed was Steve Tilson.

So what are you suggesting? Sacking Grant and appointing Crook? Crook has just taken a new job in Japan I think and Grant will be under contract so that move would mean a hefty whack of compensation. Not going to happen.

Our board seem to have forgotten we are a football club, not an ordinary buisiness.

We needed a shakeup - that meant a change in coaching staff and ideas.  Peter Grant is just a clone of Worthy, probably hired because he had the same attributes as messiah ''worthy''... the rest of the coaching staff are the same.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

I called for the board to be sacked today at the final whistle only for some tw*t to tell me to f- off and go and support Ipswich !!

After a few minutes of arguments it later emerged that he blamed me and people like me for wanting to get rid of Worthington and costing the club 750k on his payoff.

I''m afarid that there are plenty more morons like this bloke who will continue to be hoodwinked by this board and stand by and watch us get relegated (if not this season then certainly next).

The board are the ones who allowed the August transfer window to go without strengthening (instead we lost McKenzie)

The board didn''t get rid of Worthington quick enough

The board interviewed and employed a first team coach when a manager was needed ,with pulliing power in the transfer market

The board have stopped investing serious money into this football club, that we can''t compete with the likes Derby

The board should sell up and invite new investment - otherwise ,300k players rejected by other championship teams will now be normality.

[/quote]

You have hit the nail 100% bang on the head GJL my friend....  [Y]

This guy neds putting in his place and telling that it is because of the c**p board that we have and people like him that this club of our is in such a mess....

You are entitled to you opinion and he is entitled to his (no matter how wrong his opinion may be).  However what right do people like him have to tell you to F-off for voicing your opinion? 

Lets face it because of the many people supporting the Good Ship Delia we are now going to find us in one hell of a relegation dogfight...  Without spending SERIOUS MONEY on quality youngsters (plus a couple of experienced heads like Danny Murphy on loan) before the transfer window slams shut we are going to be relegated...

Too good to go down Neil Adams???  My arse!!!

That''s right its not going to hppen - in fact nothing i going to happen full stop.  We might just stave off relegation in May....yes, might.  I wonder if Delia would see this as a successful season....or does she even care anymore ???????  

What we must all understand is that Norwich City is no longer a football club. In the eyes of the board it is a profitable business. The product may be utter *, but that doesnt really matter. Just ask Gerald Ratner. Some dummies think that Delia smith gave Norwich City millions of pounds free and for gratis. In reality all she did was buy Geoffrey Watlings shareholding, and LEND the club some money. Since then she has continued to build the capital value, the bricks and morter, the offshoot businesses,  ''revenue streams'' in Munby speak, heightening the value of her initial investment, all the while pushing brand Delia. This board simply doesnt care about football, as long as the business retains a healthy balance sheet. The difference between this regime and the last one, is that while Chase was fat and unphotogenic, this regime is fronted by a fluffy, lovey cook. The nations favourite.